Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ACVT Art Department: Works in Progress

+7
Prophet
Breaker
Maffyx
Papa Bear
Dragoncaptin
Church
Cleaver
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ACVT Art Department: Works in Progress - Page 2 Empty Re: ACVT Art Department: Works in Progress

Post  Dragoncaptin Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:00 pm

yes it is. Dont kill Kyle. Hes working on it. I believe its almost finished just needs to be approved by Mike for material constraints etc.
Dragoncaptin
Dragoncaptin

Back to top Go down

ACVT Art Department: Works in Progress - Page 2 Empty Re: ACVT Art Department: Works in Progress

Post  ACVT-Admin Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:03 pm

NAO! I DEMAND COOL OFFICAL PATCHES NAO!

Nah nah, it's cool. Kyle and you have already been putting together fantastic stuff. 3 years ago, this wasn't even in place. I feel the club has changed a lot for the better.

Draw on! bounce
ACVT-Admin
ACVT-Admin

https://acvt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EthicalSneak Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:08 pm

ACVT Art Department is Kredit to team. Looking forwards to patches whenever they're made, and shirts in time for Fulda!
EthicalSneak
EthicalSneak

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleaver Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:23 pm

I think I may be able to swing a prototype for the shield patch before Fulda for club approval. That's the best I can do for now. Gavin and I are doing shirts this week.
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleaver Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:04 am

ACVT Art Department: Works in Progress - Page 2 Kyle4patcheshatch

Here's what I sent Engel. There is a possibility these will come in with the BBs, no guarantees though, he's a very busy man.
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Oden Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:05 am

so whats that there middle bottom one?
Oden
Oden

Back to top Go down

Post  EthicalSneak Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:13 am

It's the Black Mesa symbol from Half-Life. I think it's just a personal patch of Kyle's. Razz
EthicalSneak
EthicalSneak

Back to top Go down

Post  Oden Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:15 am

Oh I thought it was for Tigershark, I would have been more ok with that...

SOOO MUCH FUN1!!!1
Oden
Oden

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoncaptin Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:47 pm

Just a heads up to everyone I haven't forgotten. I did say earlier this year that I would be doing a run of 'normal' t-shirts for the club. These will probably have the ACVT logo on the front (like the fulda ones) and probably have the shield on the back. Color will be white base. As before they will probably be $5 for a short sleeve and $10 for a long sleeve. There is no design as I have zero time to dedicate to this until after tuesday. Then once my final review is over I can work on things like this. Expect a design before the end of the week and I will try and get these done before the semester is out so the order time may be a short window to accommodate the little time I have to complete them before reading day.
Dragoncaptin
Dragoncaptin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2