Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

2 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post  Sweetbro Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:09 pm

Hello everyone. My name is Orlando, and i'm actually a student at NRCC. I don't know how exclusive your club is, but i'd really like to join you guys if possible.

I'm currently a combat medic in the Army Reserve, EMT-B qualified and everything study

I haven't really played airsoft for years because I honestly didn't really know anybody that did. When I saw your club on facebook, it reignited my interest. I am decent shape, and I take advantage of that by playing extremely aggressively.

I work as well as go to school so I'm not really sure how much that will conflict with your schedule. I also do not have any airsoft weapons/gear but I have a few ideas.

If you guys are okay with me playing airsoft with you despite not being a student at VT, I could show you all a few things in regards to the Army's battle drills (React to Near/Far Ambush, Break Contact, etc.) I don't really know how well the Army's tactical doctrine translates to airsoft, but its still pretty cool stuff to learn nonethless.

Hope to see you all around!

Sweetbro

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post  Thomas Doe Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:45 pm

I am not an admin but I am pretty sure you are more than welcome to join us Very Happy

Thomas Doe

Back to top Go down