Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all. Back into airsoft games again!

Go down

Hello all. Back into airsoft games again! Empty Hello all. Back into airsoft games again!

Post  Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:17 pm

Hello. I am a foreign student here. Couple years ago, I did play several airsoft games back in Korea. However, I had to quit it for couple years to study. Now, I decided to restart airsoft here at the Virginia Tech. More inexpensive airsoft guns, wider field, and etcetera really brought me back into airsoft again. Also, I want to meet new people too.  I do believe this club has better rules and team players than the club I was in back in the home.

Hello all. Back into airsoft games again! Sdc13312
Here is a picture from old days

Back to top Go down

Hello all. Back into airsoft games again! Empty Re: Hello all. Back into airsoft games again!

Post  Seenie Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:34 pm

Sup dude, sorry about taking so long to activate your account, thought someone else had already Rolling Eyes

Look forward to seeing you out in the field!

If you need to store your guns shoot me a PM and we can work something out.
Seenie
Seenie

Back to top Go down

Hello all. Back into airsoft games again! Empty Re: Hello all. Back into airsoft games again!

Post  Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:33 pm

I understand that the management during Summer time. Don't even worry about it since I understand that.
I live off campus, so there is no reason to store my guns somewhere else. Thank you though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down