Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VTAC Patches

+10
Slice
SiSedan08
EthicalSneak
Maffyx
hmonay
Dragoncaptin
Bad Decision
ACVT-Admin
Papa Bear
Cleaver
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

VTAC Patches - Page 2 Empty Re: VTAC Patches

Post  Dragoncaptin Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:54 pm

Also the first floor is not actually the one you walk in on if you enter from the side that has the big glass pyramids. that would actually be the second floor. so go down a set of steps (located on either side of the building) and find kyle.

Kyle would you rather i paypal you or wait until I come back to blacksburg in May for a little visit to pay you?
Dragoncaptin
Dragoncaptin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleaver Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:27 pm

I can wait for you...but only cuz your'e special <3
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Decision Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:57 pm

Cleaver wrote:I can wait for you...but only cuz your'e special <3

You guys are so cute. Drunk zach would like everyone to know that yall is my favorites! And by yall, i dont just mean gavin and kyle... I mean all of you!

/threadjack
Bad Decision
Bad Decision
Shifty Little Bastard

Back to top Go down

Post  SiSedan08 Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:55 pm

Hey sorry for a late response, I have been really swamped in school work that I haven't had hardly any free time.
I am still good for my order of 4, can i still meet you at that location? If not can I have your cell and we can meet up. Really pumped to get my patches.

SiSedan08

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleaver Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:19 pm

Yeah...about that. Kyle really wants to buy airsoft stuff, which is difficult when I'm $300 in the hole...

SO!

Monday to Friday, 1 to 4:45 PM (if I'm not there at 1 try 2, I sleep in sometimes :/). I have a list going at my studio desk. My location again:

Cowgill Hall is directly behind Burrus. It's 4 floors and is one of the few buildings on campus that doesn't have Hokie Stone (because we're cool like that). I reside on the 1st Floor on the half closer to Hancock. I sit next to the big windows facing a bunch of plants. It's a big open space, it won't be hard to find me. Note that if you enter through the Main Entrance (behind Burrus) you're actually on the second floor. Go down.

The patches should actually be in soon, hopefully this week. I'll post when they are here, you can come find me again at the same place.
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Post  EthicalSneak Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:23 pm

Sorry I haven't paid you sooner, it's been a busy week. I'll conveniently be in Hancock for a test tomorrow, so barring the possibility I forget to bring my wallet, I'll have monies for you then.
EthicalSneak
EthicalSneak

Back to top Go down

Post  SiSedan08 Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:42 pm

Ok I will try to get there this week, if not after easter ok?

SiSedan08

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleaver Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:44 am

Yeah it's no problem. I'm not dying of hunger or anything, but still. If you're in the area come by, say hey, and drop some Lincolns on a brother!

...not pennies...
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Slice Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:59 am

Cleaver wrote:Yeah it's no problem. I'm not dying of hunger or anything, but still. If you're in the area come by, say hey, and drop some Lincolns on a brother!

...not pennies...

If I buy patches you get nothing but pennies.
Slice
Slice
ForumKiller
ForumKiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Dutch Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:12 am

i'll be more kind than slice, you'll be getting nickels form me
Dutch
Dutch
Gearmosexual

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Decision Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:57 am

Kyle,I will text you while on campus tomorrow and get you money on one of my study breaks.
Bad Decision
Bad Decision
Shifty Little Bastard

Back to top Go down

Post  Breaker Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:55 pm

I'll have your monies tomorrow.
Breaker
Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleaver Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:14 pm

Cool. Here's a better idea of my schedule:

I'm USUALLY in around 1pm. Could be 2pm depending on how merciful my half-asleep alter ego is (yes, I have one, he's kind of a dick). Tuesdays and Thursday I have class 5 to 6.15, afterward I have noms, probably back in studio around 7:30pm. Weds and Friday I'll leave studio around 5, get back maybe around 6.15pm.

I'm going to be very mobile around the studio this week. However, when I leave my desk I'll be leaving a VTAC shirt on my chair, so you know where to find me. The building is not complicated, 4 floors all wide open, if I'm not at my desk I'll be somewhere else in either Cowgill or Burchard (Burchard is below the pyramids). I won't be moving fast so a quick sweep of the 2 buildings and you should find me. I'll be using my camera.
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Post  SiSedan08 Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:17 pm

Ok vtac shirt helps since I haven't met you before haha. I'll try and stop by when I can (most likely next week since I have a ton of tests and projects this week)

SiSedan08

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleaver Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:33 pm

Brace Yourselves

VTAC Patches are Coming!

...Friday...
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Bear Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:40 pm

I never thought this day would come
VTAC Patches - Page 2 Raptor

They all doubted us muahahaha
VTAC Patches - Page 2 Birth
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleaver Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:55 pm

HEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYS
HEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYS
HEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYS

...patches are here.
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Post  SiSedan08 Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:29 pm

Cleaver wrote:HEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYS
HEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYSHEYGUYS

...patches are here.

Hey can I meet you in cogwill tomorrow at 3pm? I haven't met you before so this may be tricky. I had two of each patch

SiSedan08

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleaver Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:50 pm

Yeah, I'll be around. I'm going to have a tan long sleeve VTAC shirt on my chair.

Actually you know what? MAPS! BECAUSE ARCHITECTURE!
VTAC Patches - Page 2 Cowgil10

Go to the red box...???...Profit. Red arrows indicate most tactical points of entry, and by "tactical" I mean you won't have to knock windows in.
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Oden Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:07 pm

do suspect people hiding between the pillars and walls in that picture
Oden
Oden

Back to top Go down

Post  SiSedan08 Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:40 pm

Sorry I got locked out of my apartment today I am heading there now

SiSedan08

Back to top Go down

Post  SiSedan08 Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:09 pm

Again sorry for being late, my money was in my apartment and I got locked out. I did stop by cogill hall and searched for you but I didn't see. Is there an address I can have to meet for these instead maybe?

Thanks bro!

SiSedan08

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleaver Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:24 pm

I've been here...did you see the shirt? I did hop up briefly to walk around, must have been bad timing. I do have an address, I'll probably be home tomorrow. Sending you a PM.
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Frothy Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:52 pm

Came around 2:30 today. No luck.
Frothy
Frothy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleaver Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:01 pm

Yeah sorry, I was out today Sad

I'm bad at scheduling.

I'm actually going to be locking myself in my apartment all weekend. It's in Oakbridge, within walking distance of campus. Shoot me a PM for details.
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2