Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation: TRIDENT HAMMER March 23rd, 2013

+13
MADCOMPUTERGUY
MissBrook92
nickrowe
EthicalSneak
ACVT-Admin
Bad Decision
Church
Prophet
itsahak
Dragoncaptin
Kothra
Dutch
Cleaver
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Operation: TRIDENT HAMMER March 23rd, 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: Operation: TRIDENT HAMMER March 23rd, 2013

Post  nickrowe Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:44 pm

Zachs place it is then!

nickrowe

Back to top Go down

Operation: TRIDENT HAMMER March 23rd, 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: Operation: TRIDENT HAMMER March 23rd, 2013

Post  GckMntr Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:57 pm

IMPORTANT UPDATE

The owner of Red 6 has double booked for this Saturday. We are still on, but we will have to adjust a bit by bumping things back a bit.

Adjusted Timetable:
Gates open at 10:00
Players should arrive no later than 11:15
Gameplay will start at 12:00

The game won't be shortened. It will just run a little bit later in the day, probably around 5:30 or 6:00. Please make sure this information gets around to everyone in your group.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys on Saturday!

GckMntr

Back to top Go down

Post  itsahak Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:16 pm

A huge thanks to all of you guys! The day was awesome, and you guys were a HUGE part of that!!! Tom and I appreciate you guys coming out and giving it all you've got! We look forward to the next one!!!

PS - I should have posted this sooner, but I was kinda out of it Saturday evening, and Billy and I had to run down to Fayateville NC on Sunday for a training class all day Monday. My apologies for being a tad late.
itsahak
itsahak

http://www.theedgeforlife.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3