Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VTAC Game Staurday March 31st - possibility

+4
Church
Papa Bear
Cleaver
Bad Decision
8 posters

Go down

VTAC Game Staurday March 31st - possibility Empty VTAC Game Staurday March 31st - possibility

Post  Bad Decision Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:04 am

It is very possible that we will have a place to place this coming Saturday if negotiations go well. And by negotiations, I mean asking a dude if we can go to the field. I do not have an exact location of where it is or the size of the field, but VT Paintball seems perfectly willing to allow us on their field.

SO!!! Post up if you want to play this weekend. As details become available, I will make note of them on here and on the VTAC facebook page.

If all goes well, meet time will be 10AM and hopefully games will start rather promptly.
Bad Decision
Bad Decision
Shifty Little Bastard

Back to top Go down

VTAC Game Staurday March 31st - possibility Empty Re: VTAC Game Staurday March 31st - possibility

Post  Cleaver Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:14 am

Where there's a field, there's a Kyle.
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

VTAC Game Staurday March 31st - possibility Empty Re: VTAC Game Staurday March 31st - possibility

Post  Papa Bear Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:33 am

Where theres a Kyle theres a Drew
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Church Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:09 am

and a Kaleb....duh
Church
Church

Back to top Go down

Post  Prophet Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:11 am

HERES TO HOPE What a Face
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Bear Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:14 am

K3Primed wrote:and a Kaleb....duh

well I just assumed everyone knew rabbit
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Frothy Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:48 am

---

Last edited by Frosty on Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong place...)
Frothy
Frothy

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Bear Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:30 am

Just a heads up so the admins dont get ya, you're not supposed to post if you arent coming just saying....
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Breaker Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:48 am

Assuming my family doesn't randomly decide to visit (which they might) and assuming this is still Saturday morning.

Yes. Thank you, Topper. I can kill again! You've given me a reason to live.
Breaker
Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Bear Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:00 am

2 questions

is this a go?

Can i borrow a gun from someone?
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Decision Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:19 am

Currently, no. This is not a go. The dude has still not responded to my emails or text. Will try calling again.
Bad Decision
Bad Decision
Shifty Little Bastard

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Bear Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:20 am

Ok thanks!
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  ElGato Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:56 pm

Papa Bear wrote:Ok thanks!
Although I'm not going, I'll loan you one of my guns
ElGato
ElGato

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down