Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Low Price Bulk Order ESS Profiles

3 posters

Go down

Low Price Bulk Order ESS Profiles Empty Low Price Bulk Order ESS Profiles

Post  Cleaver Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:13 pm

All,

Recently a thread got posted in Gearwhore Marketplace on Facebook.  A guy there is selling 50 pairs of used, mostly tan, ESS Profile Goggles, seen IN THIS LINK HERE!

Here's the source text:

GOGGLES!!!

I have over 50 goggles available and for sale. These are used but have been checked for damage, wear, lens quality and integrity, as well as cleaned. I will be putting them up for sale 10 at a time.

primary color is Tan with one green and one or two black.

please comment with any questions. friend request/ message me to purchase

PRICE:
$22 per goggle shipped.

$20 per goggle shipped if you buy 5

$17 per goggle shipped if you buy all 10

The goggles that I sell are the ones I use and provide to me team mates. I put my trust in their quality.
And a photo:
Low Price Bulk Order ESS Profiles 1271477_640396879324938_989614439_o

This may be an opportunity to grab some spare eye protection, as well as an opportunity to get $90 goggles for a fraction of the price.  Way I see it, every extra pair of goggles a person owns is potentially a spare set for someone else.  Figured I'd see if anyone was interesting in joining in on a group buy for these.
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Low Price Bulk Order ESS Profiles Empty Re: Low Price Bulk Order ESS Profiles

Post  Frothy Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:24 pm

I assume you already saw the link I posted in the other topic (http://www.govliquidation.com/auction/view?auctionId=6673918&convertTo=USD) Starting bid of $25 for the whole lot. Whole lot cheaper. PUNNNNNNNNN.
Seriously though, we can try the gov. auction (starts next week), or at least talk about the option. If the price of the auction goes too high, we could always roll back to this.
*EDIT* Similar auction is going on and the price is up to 325. Just thought I'd add that.
Frothy
Frothy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleaver Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:06 pm

Yeah, I saw, I just figured it was highly unlikely the price would stay at $25. Also, we don't need 60 sets of eye pro, and while there may be a decent "investment" option there as far as reselling, I doubt anyone here will take that up. Plus it's a little easier to keep some level of control over a more private transaction than an auction site.
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Prophet Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:24 am

I would also note that the Save Phace Grunts performed very well for me this past weekend and they are 20 or less new. They are smaller in profile than the ESS goggles and very comfortable. They do not interfere with a low cheek weld.
http://www.amazon.com/Save-Phace-Grunt-Black-Goggles/dp/B0094FSFXQ
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down