Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intro

2 posters

Go down

Intro Empty Intro

Post  payn3a91 Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:27 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Aaron and I'm a 21-year-old 4th year Architecture major here at Tech, with a minor in Industrial Design. I've been playing Airsoft for a month or two now; I got into it because I've considered getting back into paintball, but airsoft is so much cheaper and more customizable. I heard about this club when I got my 1st gun (a G&G CMR16 Carbine) from the new GI Tactical which opened in Richmond (where I grew up), so I hope I can start playing with everyone when the Fall semester starts, although I don't know how often I can play due to being in VT's Architecture program.

Apart from airsoft, I'm a 5th degree black belt in Okinawan Karate, having trained for 14 years now, and I also enjoy pipe and cigar smoking, and I'm a member of the Cigar Club, which meets starting the new school year every Wednesday around 6-7 at Champs. Hopefully I can start making my own wood tobacco pipes soon, once I get all the tools I need. I've been saving up for it (as well as airsoft, obviously) by working as a delivery driver for Pizza Hut. I enjoy keeping up with innovations in architecture, furniture design, product design. I'm not certain where I'm going to go out of school due to the economy, but I'm sure I'll probably find an internship in Richmond. I'm also a member of Alleghany Baptist Church, a small church in the houses maybe a mile or so east of campus.

Hope to see you come the end of August.
payn3a91
payn3a91

Back to top Go down

Intro Empty Re: Intro

Post  Prophet Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:57 pm

Welcome Aaron, its great to see people with varied skills and interests coming to join the club. We have a lot of new members so don't worry about fitting in as we are all getting to know each other.
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum