Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New tasks

3 posters

Go down

New tasks Empty New tasks

Post  Prophet Fri May 11, 2012 2:08 pm

In the past I feel there has been an attitude that the admins and leadership need to step up and do more. I am going to call out to our club membership to step up in the spirit of being an active part in making this club stronger. A great example is Cleaver who headed the patches project to great success. I plan on posting projects of interest and seeking out small groups to accomplish the task. Got an idea for something that needs to be done? Great. Contact myself, Greg, Gavin, and Evan and we can see about getting a committee to start on the project. But in suggesting something, I don't want to see a fire and forget attitude. Be prepared to be a significant part of the process. I want to really make an effort to grow our club and its impact on midatlantic airsoft in general. We should be known and respected as one of the best, if not THE best. Are you willing to help?
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

New tasks Empty Re: New tasks

Post  Cleaver Fri May 11, 2012 5:43 pm

Related Note: Once I have some time here soon I'll be making official VTAC signature banner things. You wouldn't have to use them here (duh) and probably not VAF either, but I would encourage using them on forums that are less familiar with us (notably ASM and NC Airsoft).

Granted, no one is forcing you, but it would certainly help people link us together.

After all...We're the Best. Don't you want people to know that?
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Prophet Fri May 11, 2012 6:28 pm

Awesome Kyle...I think it will really help get ourselves known out there.
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoncaptin Fri May 11, 2012 7:15 pm

As per usual kyle hit me up for feedback/critic/ideas. Also I need to start working on the design for club t-shirts and maybe a second one for fulda.
Dragoncaptin
Dragoncaptin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleaver Fri May 11, 2012 7:37 pm

...about that.

Gavin and I will be legitimizing the team logo. I think our current one is overstepping some usage boundaries, and if we're trying to develop a larger presence we need to make sure we aren't breaking any rules.
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum