Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CO2 vs. Green Gas

2 posters

Go down

CO2 vs. Green Gas Empty CO2 vs. Green Gas

Post  N7xRanger Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:10 pm

I'm doing research looking for a pistol, and I still can't decide between CO2 and Green Gas. I've only ever played outdoor games, typically during the fall and winter so CO2 seems better. However, I've heard that CO2 requires more maintenance, is harder to change cartridges during games, and has less options for gun styles. What would you guys recommend for me?
N7xRanger
N7xRanger

Back to top Go down

CO2 vs. Green Gas Empty Re: CO2 vs. Green Gas

Post  Thomas Doe Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:14 am

MORE MAGS!!! MORE PISTOLS!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Get we tech ones since they probably support both gas, read the description and watch some youtube vids before you buy anything.

Thomas Doe

Back to top Go down

Post  N7xRanger Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:19 am

From what I've heard, WE Tech pistols break fairly easily. The store I go to hack home even stopped carrying them because of how much maintenance and work they had to do for them.

N7xRanger
N7xRanger

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Doe Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:35 am

They have decent glocks (which is all I care lol), and a lot of upgrade parts available. we tech and tokyo marui probably have the largest range of pistol models you can think of, other companies most likely just own a couple models. sometimes a company could have good quality guns but makes shitty mags, so compatibility is something to consider just in case you want to change some parts. And the fact is that gas guns breaks a lot, CO2 or not you will probably have to take it apart after every game just to be sure.

Thomas Doe

Back to top Go down

Post  N7xRanger Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:23 pm

Right now I'm between the Green Gas KWA USP (or M93R) and the CO2 KWC C96.
N7xRanger
N7xRanger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down