Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTS: Kalashnikov Tactical AK47 by Cybergun and Misc. Gear.

Go down

WTS: Kalashnikov Tactical AK47 by Cybergun and Misc. Gear. Empty WTS: Kalashnikov Tactical AK47 by Cybergun and Misc. Gear.

Post  Killem Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:41 am

Got this gun in a trade a few years ago. All I've used it for is as a loaner gun. However, I no longer want it.

WTS: Kalashnikov Tactical AK47 by Cybergun and Misc. Gear. 20130811_083440

It comes completely stock, with original magazine and battery. It performs fine, no hiccups.

Here's the ASGI link for it if you need it.

I'd love to trade it for a sniper rifle or a tri-shot shotgun.

Price wise I'd like about $110 $90 since it is completely functional and comes with the original parts. I even have the box for it if needed.

PM me if you have any questions.

EDIT: I forgot to add that you can make me any offer for the gun. I'll at least consider it. That price was just what I thought of off the top of my head.

After the game yesterday decided it was time to try and clear out old useless gear again.

WTS: Kalashnikov Tactical AK47 by Cybergun and Misc. Gear. 20130811_094345

x2 Metal M4 Mid-Caps: Brand unknown, hold about 90 rounds each
Price: $8 for one, $14 for both $5 for each, $10 for both

Paintball Mask: Brand Unknown, I believe its "Rageface" or something like that. My first mask, never really used it.
Price: $10 $7

UTG Drop Leg Holster: UTG MARPAT drop leg holster
Price: $10 $8

Charger: Brand unknown, some stock charger that came with some AEG at some point.
Price: $5

Y-Harness: Military Surplus Y-Harness
Price: $8

WTS: Kalashnikov Tactical AK47 by Cybergun and Misc. Gear. 20130811_094523

MARPAT Pants: Military Surplus MARPAT Uniform, slightly worn
Size: Medium Long (31-35 waist, 32 1/2 to 35 1/2 Inseam)
Price: $20

MARPAT Blouse: Proper MARPAT Uniform, worn, fraying around left shoulder, loose threads around chest patches
Size: Medium Regular
Price: $20

$35 for the set

MARPAT Boonie: Tru-Spec MARPAT Boonie, Brand new, never used
Size: 7 1/2
Price: $15

Alternatively I'll sell everything together for $70. $60

If you have trades, let me know and I'll at least look at them. PM with questions.

EDIT: I forgot to add that you can make me any offer. I'll at least consider it. That price was just what I thought of off the top of my head, I really want this stuff gone. .

Last edited by Killem on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:30 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Topics merged)
Killem
Killem

Back to top Go down