Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nominations for officers

+2
Dutch
Dragoncaptin
6 posters

Go down

Nominations for officers Empty Nominations for officers

Post  Dragoncaptin Sat May 11, 2013 8:04 pm

So we need nominations for officers for the 2013-2014 school year. If you wish to nominate someone post up. if you get nominated plz post if you accept or not. in about a week well hold elections. keep in mind the president and tresurer have to both be current VT students. we also need a secretary and a vice pres. so post up your nominations.
Dragoncaptin
Dragoncaptin

Back to top Go down

Nominations for officers Empty Re: Nominations for officers

Post  Dutch Sun May 12, 2013 12:22 am

also, feel free to nominate yourself
Dutch
Dutch
Gearmosexual

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Bear Sun May 12, 2013 3:43 am

Kalebs the obvious choice for a non student officer. I think gene should be president unless Sean wants it again I was very satisfied with him as President
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Dutch Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:04 pm

So here is where we are currently. Because of the lack of interest towards running for an officer position, Sean and I will stay on as President and Vice President. I am also nominating Kyle as secretary, and he has approved this nomination. If anyone disapproves of either of these moves please let us know.

What I need now is a current student who wants to be treasurer, no you will not be handling money, its just a title.

Also, we will be appointing certain people to the title of Game Admin. This group will run games if no other officers are present. If you are a game admin you will have to go over basic rules and procedures and make sure things run smoothly. When this list is compiled, if you really would rather not be a Game Admin please let me or Sean know. There will be no other responsibilities than being responsible during game days.
Dutch
Dutch
Gearmosexual

Back to top Go down

Post  Seenie Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:36 pm

I can be treasurer if no one else wants it.
Seenie
Seenie

Back to top Go down

Post  Breaker Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:18 am

I would like to apologize for my complete lack of activity on the forums. I nominate myself to run for secretary.
Breaker
Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dutch Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:00 am

Breaker wrote:I would like to apologize for my complete lack of activity on the forums. I nominate myself to run for secretary.

Kyle is in place as the new secretary. If you would like, we can put your name in with Sean's we'll have a vote for treasurer.
Dutch
Dutch
Gearmosexual

Back to top Go down

Post  Breaker Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:35 am

Alright, I'll run for Treasurer again. I'd just like some of the load of running the club.
Breaker
Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Prophet Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:32 pm

Awesome Ev, will be happy to give you stuff to do. We need to build peeps up to take over as Greg and I will both be gone next year!
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post  Dutch Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:15 am

Bump, anyone else interested in running for Treasurer? So far we have Sean and Evan running, making sure there is no more interest before we post the final vote pole.
Dutch
Dutch
Gearmosexual

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down