Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft GI Battle Star Mystery Box (ver. 2) experience

+3
ACVT-Admin
Slice
thenumber_9
7 posters

Go down

Airsoft GI Battle Star Mystery Box (ver. 2) experience Empty Airsoft GI Battle Star Mystery Box (ver. 2) experience

Post  thenumber_9 Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:52 pm

About a week ago, I ordered a mystery box from Airsoft GI. I thought that it was a good deal for me, as I had the best chance of getting a TAR-21 out of it, a model that I've always admired. After ordering, I spend the next five business days planning and researching on what the best way to get one of those guns woodland-ready.

When Friday finally rolled around, I was excited to finally tear into the mystery box. Unfortunately for me, I had screwed myself over pretty badly: I typed up the wrong postal code on the online form! A 24151 instead of a 24141 costs three days' waiting. It was a good thing I was in Roanoke Friday. I made my way over to the UPS customer center/warehouse and the nice people there helped me locate my package.

As I hefted the box to my car, I noticed that the package seemed VERY light. I assumed this was because it was a plastic-bodied gun like the tar or maybe even the metal, but smaller Kriss Vector!

I tore into the box soon enough, and then later, at home, I recreated the experience to share.
Airsoft GI Battle Star Mystery Box (ver. 2) experience Footon12

Every box shipped out from Airsoft GI must have been the same, long enough to fit the m14 advertised for the box.

A sharpie'd piece of paper on the back identified it as a Battle Star 2 box.

Airsoft GI Battle Star Mystery Box (ver. 2) experience Tumblr_mj1i2pSSS51qcs3a9o3_250

After opening it up, I found a smaller box tightly packed inside with brown packing paper.

Airsoft GI Battle Star Mystery Box (ver. 2) experience Tumblr_mj1i2pSSS51qcs3a9o6_250

It had seemed that I had indeed received a TAR-21! But still, it seemed very light...
Airsoft GI Battle Star Mystery Box (ver. 2) experience Tumblr_mj1i2pSSS51qcs3a9o5_1280

.. and this is why!

Airsoft GI Battle Star Mystery Box (ver. 2) experience Tumblr_mj1i2pSSS51qcs3a9o8_1280

Airsoft GI Battle Star Mystery Box (ver. 2) experience Tumblr_mj1i2pSSS51qcs3a9o10_r1_1280

In closing: Woo!
thenumber_9
thenumber_9

Back to top Go down

Airsoft GI Battle Star Mystery Box (ver. 2) experience Empty Re: Airsoft GI Battle Star Mystery Box (ver. 2) experience

Post  Slice Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:26 pm

...hory shiet!
Slice
Slice
ForumKiller
ForumKiller

Back to top Go down

Airsoft GI Battle Star Mystery Box (ver. 2) experience Empty Re: Airsoft GI Battle Star Mystery Box (ver. 2) experience

Post  ACVT-Admin Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:41 pm

Oh. My. God. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
ACVT-Admin
ACVT-Admin

https://acvt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleaver Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:46 pm

Airsoft GI Battle Star Mystery Box (ver. 2) experience Keanu-reeves-whoa
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Post  nickrowe Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:15 pm

Congrats dude! That's awesome.

nickrowe

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Decision Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:30 am

So much anticipation I pooped myself.
Bad Decision
Bad Decision
Shifty Little Bastard

Back to top Go down

Post  EthicalSneak Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:41 am

Wow. That's absolutely amazing. Congrats!
EthicalSneak
EthicalSneak

Back to top Go down

Post  thenumber_9 Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:20 am

Stuff like this makes me even more excited.
thenumber_9
thenumber_9

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down