Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello All

5 posters

Go down

Hello All Empty Hello All

Post  Killem Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:49 pm

Hey guys, I'm Kenneth (Or Kenny, whatever floats your boat)

I'm currently a Freshmen here in the Corps of Cadets. I'm not sure if I'll bring my gear up next semester or not because I'm not sure how many games I could attend. Still, I'd like to go ahead and get involved in the club because I know Sophomore year I will be at as many games as possible. I miss airsoft a lot.

As for gear, I have Multicam although I really enjoy using my Flecktarn when I can. I have a pretty basic Pantec tac vest. As for weapons, I currently own a KJW M9 although I plan to sell it when I can to try and buy a KWA sidearm (Probably a USP). I own 3 rifles: a broken CA M4 thats at least 5 years old, a "Kalashnikov" AK (Not really sure of the brand, I use it as a loaner/backup), and then the piece de resistance: KWA M16. Easily the best airsoft weapon I've had the privilege to handle. Works like a beauty. If I get around to it, I'll try and get some pictures up of my gear.

I've been playing since I was in 7th grade although you could say I wasn't a serious airsofter till sophomore year of high school. Haven't gotten to play at many big events. Played at Blackstone airsoft once though it was before I had any good gear. Mostly played on a friends land we built into a makeshift field. Would love to play at Ballahack Airsoft at some point. Looking forward to seeing your field!

I guess that short essay sums it up. Sorry for that. Razz Anyway, hope to see you all on the field!

Respectfully,
Kenneth
Killem
Killem

Back to top Go down

Hello All Empty Re: Hello All

Post  itsahak Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:32 pm

Welcome Kenneth!
itsahak
itsahak

http://www.theedgeforlife.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Breaker Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:20 pm

Hello, Kenny, and welcome to the forum. Just a heads up if you do bring your gear up next semester, you'll need a friend with an apartment to keep the guns at. off campus. There's a lot of guys in the club with extra space, so I'm sure we'd be able to find something. It sounds like the gear you have would work just fine. Smile we usually play for about 5 hours from 11 to 4 Sundays, although the day may change come spring. Can't wait to see you on the field, whenever that may be.
Breaker
Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Killem Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:11 pm

Sweet! Once I get a better idea of my schedule for next semester I'll decide on gear. Cannot wait to play again though! You guys have some sort of meal on Tuesdays, right?
Killem
Killem

Back to top Go down

Post  EthicalSneak Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:47 pm

Welcome to the club!
Also, the day better change in the spring. I want to be able to play again.
And yes, Tuesdays at 7 there's usually a meal somewhere. Check the Facebook page for details.
EthicalSneak
EthicalSneak

Back to top Go down

Post  Killem Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:09 pm

Well I definitely can't make it Tuesdays this semester. We have required study hours between 7 and 11. However next semester I may be able to get out of it to come to club events.
Killem
Killem

Back to top Go down

Post  Killem Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:34 pm

Where would I post if I wanted suggestions on what gun to buy? Which part of the forum does that fall under?
Killem
Killem

Back to top Go down

Post  Oden Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:19 pm

Welcome to the Club!!!

Look and post here for gear~
https://acvt.forumotion.com/f4-buy-sell-trade
Oden
Oden

Back to top Go down