Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Sept 23rd 10am

+4
Papa Bear
nickrowe
Rexer
Prophet
8 posters

Go down

Sunday Sept 23rd 10am Empty Sunday Sept 23rd 10am

Post  Prophet Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:51 pm

Home sweet home! Very Happy Game is for Sunday as hunting is prohibited on Sundays. We want to avoid any confrontations with hunters.
If you haven't signed the club waiver of risk already, please bring a signed copy to the game, where an admin will accept it.

Only post if you plan to show.

We will be meeting at Sean's at 9:30 if you want to carpool (105 Lucas Drive) or 10am at the field. If you need a ride, those can be arranged with our numerous drivers. Just post below that you need a ride. When you arrive at the field, we will put all gear in one of the trucks and drive it to the gate. We do not want to attract public attention. Everyone must also park at the Caldwell fields lot. No cars may be parked on the main road (621) no cars may block the gate. If you dont know where that is please message an admin or make a post here saying so.

Date: Sunday Sept 23rd 2012
Time: 10am (usually ends around 4:00pm)
Weather: Right now is slated for 66 and partially cloudy (mostly sunny) PERFECT AIRSOFT WEATHER
Sidenote: Be prepared to carry everything with you for a 15 minute walk. Make sure to have your guns prepared so that no one can see them. Either use a gun bag or wrap them in something securely like a jacket that is tied off. We don't want any complaints coming back to the Rangers or to Law enforcement. We are doing great so far. Let's keep it that way.

2nd sidenote: It seems force on force will not be great here due to the large amount of concealment and available terrain. Think of objective based scenarios so that we can keep things exciting. I will definitely bring a pistol as there is PLENTY of opportunity for close in shooting. A pistol is a must if you are carrying a high fps gun as your primary. You are NOT ALLOWED TO BREAK MED so you need to get a pistol for close engagements if your gun is shooting over 400fps with .25s!

Some people have been wearing shooting glasses. It is within your right to do so but a retention strap is required. Without a retention strap it becomes too easy for glasses to fall away from the eyes, leaving them unprotected.

Attention will be paid to keeping downtime to a minimum. Please come prepared and when downtime occurs, reload and get ready in a prompt fashion to help keep delays down.

Make sure to bring water. It is an absolute necessity and without it you are not going to be happy.

Last edited by Anachro12 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Sunday Sept 23rd 10am Empty Re: Sunday Sept 23rd 10am

Post  Rexer Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:26 pm

you mean the 23rd? either way i'll be going
Yes the 23rd-fixed now Smile Anachro12
Rexer
Rexer

Back to top Go down

Post  nickrowe Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:09 pm

Ill be there

nickrowe

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Bear Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:15 pm

Sunday Sept 23rd 10am KdmkA
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  nickrowe Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:56 pm

Sunday Sept 23rd 10am Cat-be10[/url

nickrowe

Back to top Go down

Post  Partizans Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:47 am

ill be there with two more, if anybody has extra m14 mag bring to the game please cant find mine. Beep......Beep Razz
Partizans
Partizans

Back to top Go down

Post  nickrowe Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:07 pm

I lost my keys to my car today D:. So unless I find them tomorrow or one of the lost/founds has them I will probably need a ride for Sunday. I am off my address is 303 Piedmont St.

nickrowe

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoncaptin Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:05 pm

Sean, I need to bring you the binder of waivers. Everyone needs to remember; 1. without a wavier you will not play and 2. without retention strap on shooting glasses or full seal goggles you will not play. End of story no exceptions.
Dragoncaptin
Dragoncaptin

Back to top Go down

Post  nickrowe Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:03 pm

Anybody up to giving me a ride on Sunday?, was not able to find my keys, so spare is being sent from home....but I have to tow my car since it is parked on Washington St. Stupid season ticket holders and their special parking...

nickrowe

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleaver Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:59 pm

I can get ya, Nick.

I'm thinking I may be present, but I'll be more or less spectating. I'll bring the camera, maybe I can get some cool shots. I've got a SPD -50% debuff until Oct 1st-ish, so if you need a VIP or something I can be your man. There's just no way I can actually play.
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Partizans Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:06 pm

nice , i got 1 more friend coming . 3 friends and me
Partizans
Partizans

Back to top Go down

Post  nickrowe Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:49 pm

Hey Cleaver for some reason I am not able to send you PMs. So my address is 303 Piedmont St. Apt 5. The apartment I am in is the closest to Clay St. I should be outside when you get there (whenever that is) and my phone is 804-654-9044.

nickrowe

Back to top Go down

Post  nickrowe Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:30 am

Uggg. Just woke up and was sick....Probably wont be up to play tomorrow. Trying to go back to sleep. Also on a side note, tested my gun before going to bed earlier and its having problems with the trigger again......

If anybody is going to try and give me a ride tomorrow text/call first to see if I am awake or up to coming.

Last edited by nickrowe on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:54 am; edited 2 times in total

nickrowe

Back to top Go down

Post  Breaker Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:09 am

coming.

*edit: will be about an hour or so late
Breaker
Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  nickrowe Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:13 am

Hey so I feel pretty good this morning Very Happy. So good to go on playing today just need a solid ride.

nickrowe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down