Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outdoor Campaign 6 - Outpost

+10
Tim aka the cloud
Bad Decision
drewpro
Slice
Dragoncaptin
Prophet
Cleaver
Papa Bear
Dutch
itsahak
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Outdoor Campaign 6 - Outpost - Page 3 Empty Re: The Outdoor Campaign 6 - Outpost

Post  itsahak Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:40 pm

A HUGE thanks to you guys for coming out today!!! I hope you had a good time!!!
itsahak
itsahak

http://www.theedgeforlife.com

Back to top Go down

The Outdoor Campaign 6 - Outpost - Page 3 Empty Re: The Outdoor Campaign 6 - Outpost

Post  Prophet Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:21 pm

Thank you so much for taking the time to put this together Hak. It was the first time I ever really got to command anything over a squad level. So also thanks to Gene for being my 1st Sergeant and taking care of the commo to the individual teams. Words cannot desc
ribe the pride I feel in you guys in ACVT. i couldnt ask for a better set of men to command and am really on cloud nine because of the way you all performed today. it was a real privelege to me and you dont know how much it means to me as a man. i am looking forward to next week as a continuance of this great endeavor.

It is so awesome to play with people from all across the state and call them friends. We really would like to out on an OP in the spring if at all possible. That way we can do our part to advance the interest of great Airsoft in Virginia.
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post  nickrowe Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:48 am

Sounded like you guys had a lot of fun. Smile

nickrowe

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Bear Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:19 am

Sean you did an awesome job commanding, you could tell you cared about the guys (requesting extra missions for the guys who had been sitting still for awhile etc). I would follow your lead anyday
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Slice Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:06 pm

Great to see all you guys, and I got to shoot Drew and Kyle. Therefore, GREAT SUCCESS!
Slice
Slice
ForumKiller
ForumKiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Slice Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:47 am

Also, let me just say, I'm proud as hell of all you guys. I heard absolutely nothing but great things about all of you, and on top of that, I remember a day when I'd be surprised to see guys wearing an entire set of matching camo; normally it was pants and a t-shirt or jeans and a BDU top. Now I see guys shelling out just to make sure they fit the side they want to play and that just makes me happy. I'm glad to see this club has come so far since I first started at VT back in '06 but truth be told, I can take no credit for it: all you guys together have formed a great club with dedicated members and a great bunch of people. So I raise my glass to you all and can't wait to shoot you again.
Slice
Slice
ForumKiller
ForumKiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Bear Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:13 am

Write this date down! SLICE WAS NICE ON THE INTERNET! wuv you Jesse thanks for the kind words
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3