Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why MED's are important/ Drew being a B****

4 posters

Go down

Why MED's are important/ Drew being a B**** Empty Why MED's are important/ Drew being a B****

Post  Papa Bear Mon May 14, 2012 12:48 am

Got shot up bad last weekend in some close quarters fighting. Was hit with a stock AGM mp44 (which are known to shoot anywhere from 420-465 fps with .2s). Just thought I post a pic to put into perspective why MED's are crucial. My other friend was hit in the head several times, with his head covered in blood, and eventually blacked out (unfortunately no pics of his head, but Tom and Matt Fox can confirm it was bad). This was not the fields fault, it was the act of some irresponsible airsofters and is a good reminder to be responsible. Luckily we do not have this problem at VTAC at least not that I've seen. This was few hours later after the bleeding had stopped, it was in the knee and was enough to cause me to limp for a little bit.

Why MED's are important/ Drew being a B**** Photobucket-46020-1336967240799

Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Back to top Go down

Why MED's are important/ Drew being a B**** Empty Re: Why MED's are important/ Drew being a B****

Post  Cleaver Mon May 14, 2012 9:43 pm

Also shows the importance of having good eye protection. You never know when someone's going to be irresponsible in this sport.

Hope you heal fast!
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Why MED's are important/ Drew being a B**** Empty Re: Why MED's are important/ Drew being a B****

Post  Papa Bear Mon May 14, 2012 10:46 pm

Thanks kyle i am already gtg again. As for eye pro we were are required to wear full seal
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Prophet Mon May 14, 2012 10:47 pm

oweeee
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleaver Mon May 14, 2012 11:54 pm

...Also...obligatory "I used to be an airsofter like you..."
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Maffyx Tue May 15, 2012 4:57 pm

Yea that last game we played was pretty ridiculous, my arm was peppered up pretty good, won't be surprised if any of the marks leave scars either.

Maffyx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum