Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaders for the coming year

2 posters

Go down

Leaders for the coming year Empty Leaders for the coming year

Post  Prophet Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:03 am

I would like to thank Zach for all the great work he has done as President of the club in the past. I would also like to thank all past admins who will continue to do good things. I hope to deserve the trust of everyone who voted me in as CO for the unit and to convince the others that didnt vote for me. Congrats to Greg as XO and Gavin as secretary and to Evan as sgt at arms. We four will work together with the rest of the team to really make a difference this year. I am counting on everyone to do their part.

We are off to a good start. We have a new field, new patches, a new waiver and ruleset. We are incorporating new technology and upgrades that are at the cutting edge.

There are 3 immediate goals.
1. Finalize the new field. This is primary.
2. Get organized and legitimize ourselves as an official VT organization.
3. Make our presence known at VT (in a discreet sensitive manner), on all airsoft forums (cleaver working on getting a sig made which we can attach our callsign for forums), and getting recognized as a team by NCAO so we can operate DMR and sniper roles in NC.

For the future once we get official VT recognition we can apply for funds to hold an OP at our new field. That would be a great undertaking that would really show how progress! We operated in a rogue fashion before. It is time we take on a legitimate role as one of the best recreational sports available at Virginia Tech.

Nuke Alpha!
Your CO
Sean
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Leaders for the coming year Empty Re: Leaders for the coming year

Post  Papa Bear Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:09 am

Welcome aboard Mr. President Cool . I am glad you posted club goals, all of these are attainable and should be done. It is nice to see what the heads of VTAC are working on, please let me know If I can be of any assistance.
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Prophet Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:14 am

Once wet waivers we will need help with the forest service. Right now everyone should make an account and intro themselves on the NCAO forums. Will post a link later. On phone right now.
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post  Prophet Fri May 11, 2012 2:46 pm

Everything is just about ready and I am going to send the info to NCAO. I am done with my committee meeting for now so have more time. I have seen a few people sign up for the NCAO forums but the majority of you have not. Lets change that.
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down