Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KWA vs. TM HK45

3 posters

Go down

KWA vs. TM HK45 Empty KWA vs. TM HK45

Post  N7xRanger Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:04 pm

I've decided to get an HK45, as I really like the shell and ambidextrous features. There are 2 companies that make them, KWA and TM. I know TM has amazing internals, but the FPS is only around 280. That would work in CQB, but I almost exclusively play in outdoor games. What company would you recommend I purchase from?
N7xRanger
N7xRanger

Back to top Go down

KWA vs. TM HK45 Empty Re: KWA vs. TM HK45

Post  KoopaTroopas Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:17 pm

From what I've heard the TM HK45 is one of their best pistols now. The hop up usually makes up for any difference in FPS, and as it's a pistol you'll normally be fairly close to use it anyway. TM also usually has the most aftermarket support for their guns, so you can probably bump up the FPS down the line.

Haven't heard much of the KWA HK45
KoopaTroopas
KoopaTroopas

Back to top Go down

Post  N7xRanger Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:41 pm

From what I've seen, the KWA HK45 is metal instead of plastic, the FPS is around 350-360 (instead of 280), and uses the NS2 gas system.
N7xRanger
N7xRanger

Back to top Go down

Post  KoopaTroopas Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:05 pm

The new TM gas system is definitely better than NS2. Go on r/airsoft and just search HK45. You'll see loads of people saying the KWA isn't good and to get a TM. And if higher FPS and a metal slide is what you want, buy a metal slide kit for the TM and run it on propane. You'll get both that way in a much higher quality package.
KoopaTroopas
KoopaTroopas

Back to top Go down

Post  N7xRanger Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:44 pm

Thanks, I'm going to get the TM version (once I have the money). I can't find it on Evike or Airsoft GI, so where else do you recommend that I look? I don't wanna spend an arm and a leg on shipping
N7xRanger
N7xRanger

Back to top Go down

Post  KoopaTroopas Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:14 pm

http://echigoya-guns.com/guns/index.php?route=product/product&path=51&product_id=543

Don't know about shipping but this is probably your best bet
KoopaTroopas
KoopaTroopas

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Doe Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:28 pm

tiger111hk or redwolf airsoft carries a large amount of TM products, you can check there, if you can find glocks there, then they will have hk45 Very Happy

Thomas Doe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum