Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Player

Go down

New Player Empty New Player

Post  N7xRanger Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:18 pm

Hello, my name is Ryan Burton. I am a sophomore Computer Engineering Major from Baltimore, Maryland. I have been playing airsoft for about 5 years, but got much more serious into it over the summer. Sadly, I still live in a dorm building and had to leave my gear at home. I am currently using an Umarex G36KV and plan on getting gear in order to play support for my friends. I also have a CYMA M14 SOCOM with 2 hi-caps that I would be willing to sell. Hopefully I can find a place to store my gear and play some games with you guys.
N7xRanger
N7xRanger

Back to top Go down

New Player Empty Re: New Player

Post  Oden Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:48 pm

Welcome to the club!

I was a CpE, too! And there's a bunch of us alums up in and around NoVA and MD. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message, I still check the forums now and then.
Oden
Oden

Back to top Go down

Post  Seenie Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:31 pm

Hey Ryan,

Glad to have you on board. We have plenty of gear to go around, so if you'd like to come out and play feel free to post in the weekly games, just say you need some equipment. Look forward to pew pewing with you!
Seenie
Seenie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum