Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

01/31/15 Roanoke Game

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which day are you willing to go?

01/31/15 Roanoke Game I_vote_lcap47%01/31/15 Roanoke Game I_vote_rcap 47% 
[ 7 ]
01/31/15 Roanoke Game I_vote_lcap53%01/31/15 Roanoke Game I_vote_rcap 53% 
[ 8 ]
 
Total Votes : 15
 
Poll closed

01/31/15 Roanoke Game Empty 01/31/15 Roanoke Game

Post  Breaker Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:14 pm

/Small/ indoor CQB field. Opens 9AM, Closes 6PM. Hour drive, $10 entry fee, good sportsmanlike conduct.  Semi auto only 350 FPS w/ .2.

Probably stepping off at 9 to head over, return when tired. Post up. Smile


EDIT: Please pick the days you are willing to go, in the event we have more than 10 people we should definitely consider going sunday.
Breaker
Breaker

Posts : 192

Back to top Go down

01/31/15 Roanoke Game Empty Re: 01/31/15 Roanoke Game

Post  Oden Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:31 pm

I had a pretty good time last time. Definitely, willing to go again
Oden
Oden

Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

01/31/15 Roanoke Game Empty Re: 01/31/15 Roanoke Game

Post  Seenie Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:24 pm

Aww yeah, I should be good to go. Whats the place called?
Seenie
Seenie

Posts : 252

Back to top Go down

01/31/15 Roanoke Game Empty Re: 01/31/15 Roanoke Game

Post  KoopaTroopas Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:48 pm

I'd like to go.  However I think my gun shoots a bit over 350, never chrono'ed it though.  Anyone have a chrono I can check it on?
KoopaTroopas
KoopaTroopas

Posts : 61

Back to top Go down

01/31/15 Roanoke Game Empty Re: 01/31/15 Roanoke Game

Post  Seenie Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:28 am

KoopaTroopas wrote:I'd like to go.  However I think my gun shoots a bit over 350, never chrono'ed it though.  Anyone have a chrono I can check it on?
I always bring a chrono out to the field when we play, you can chrono it there or shoot me a pm and you can swing by my place when evs and use it.
Seenie
Seenie

Posts : 252

Back to top Go down

01/31/15 Roanoke Game Empty Re: 01/31/15 Roanoke Game

Post  KoopaTroopas Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:27 am

Seenie wrote:
KoopaTroopas wrote:I'd like to go.  However I think my gun shoots a bit over 350, never chrono'ed it though.  Anyone have a chrono I can check it on?
I always bring a chrono out to the field when we play, you can chrono it there or shoot me a pm and you can swing by my place when evs and use it.

I should be at the next weekend game so if you bring it we can do it then.
KoopaTroopas
KoopaTroopas

Posts : 61

Back to top Go down

01/31/15 Roanoke Game Empty Re: 01/31/15 Roanoke Game

Post  Thomas Doe Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:04 pm

I will be going, need a ride and possibly have one more friend coming.

Thomas Doe

Posts : 191

Back to top Go down

01/31/15 Roanoke Game Empty Re: 01/31/15 Roanoke Game

Post  Oden Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:46 pm

Seenie wrote:Aww yeah, I should be good to go. Whats the place called?

Roanoke Airsoft.

with the amount we have we might have to drive separately, Sean you ok with that?

Also, what's the RV point? We step off at 0900
Oden
Oden

Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

01/31/15 Roanoke Game Empty Re: 01/31/15 Roanoke Game

Post  KoopaTroopas Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:49 pm

I already mentioned that I want to go, but I wanted to add that I would need a ride. Also, if my gun chronos above the limit I may need to borrow a gun as well.
KoopaTroopas
KoopaTroopas

Posts : 61

Back to top Go down

01/31/15 Roanoke Game Empty Re: 01/31/15 Roanoke Game

Post  drewpro Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:44 pm

I'm interested in going. If anyone has a M100ish spring I could borrow that would be great.
drewpro
drewpro

Posts : 83

Back to top Go down

01/31/15 Roanoke Game Empty Re: 01/31/15 Roanoke Game

Post  Oden Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:47 pm

I might have an m80/m90 laying around. They also have a few rentals.
Oden
Oden

Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

01/31/15 Roanoke Game Empty Re: 01/31/15 Roanoke Game

Post  7.62 Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:37 am

I'm going to come down. I'll try and drag Taylor out too for Beslan DA.

7.62

Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

01/31/15 Roanoke Game Empty Re: 01/31/15 Roanoke Game

Post  Oden Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:31 pm

UPDATE: I put up a poll on here, please pick which days you're willing to go. If we have more than 8~10 people we should heavily consider going Sunday instead due to courtesy. The poll will close Tuesday, we'll make a decision then. Sean, Evan, and Drew plan on driving, collaborate with them for a pick up. We plan to RV at Sean's at 0900, then I'll call the field and tell them we're coming as we step off. Not many of us have semi-capable CQB legal guns to share, please RSVP one as they will be loaned out first come, first served. The site does have guns and face/eye-pro for RENT and SALE. For those who have not seen the field before:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce6MBZKQ9xg
Oden
Oden

Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

01/31/15 Roanoke Game Empty Re: 01/31/15 Roanoke Game

Post  Thomas Doe Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:59 pm

Oden wrote:UPDATE:  I put up a poll on here, please pick which days you're willing to go.  If we have more than 8~10 people we should heavily consider going Sunday instead due to courtesy.  The poll will close Tuesday, we'll make a decision then.  Sean, Evan, and Drew plan on driving, collaborate with them for a pick up.  We plan to RV at Sean's at 0900, then I'll call the field and tell them we're coming as we step off.  Not many of us have semi-capable CQB legal guns to share, please RSVP one as they will be loaned out first come, first served.  The site does have guns and face/eye-pro for RENT and SALE.  For those who have not seen the field before:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce6MBZKQ9xg

Uh, what exactly do you mean by "legal"? Is it require an orange tip? Or did you just mean the FPS limit?

Thomas Doe

Posts : 191

Back to top Go down

01/31/15 Roanoke Game Empty Re: 01/31/15 Roanoke Game

Post  7.62 Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:25 pm

He means guns that can shoot semi-auto under 350fps. I won't vote in your poll but I'll come down whichever day you guys do.

7.62

Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

01/31/15 Roanoke Game Empty Re: 01/31/15 Roanoke Game

Post  Thomas Doe Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:47 pm

I am fine with both Saturday and Sunday. And if you guys don't have enough CQB guns I can just use the glock instead. My G36k is about 380fps so I can't use it.

Thomas Doe

Posts : 191

Back to top Go down

01/31/15 Roanoke Game Empty Re: 01/31/15 Roanoke Game

Post  Oden Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:14 pm

7.62 wrote:He means guns that can shoot semi-auto under 350fps.  I won't vote in your poll but I'll come down whichever day you guys do.

it's multi-select, just click both.
Oden
Oden

Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

01/31/15 Roanoke Game Empty Re: 01/31/15 Roanoke Game

Post  7.62 Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:28 pm

I wasn't going to vote in your poll because I'm not VTAC.

7.62

Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

01/31/15 Roanoke Game Empty Re: 01/31/15 Roanoke Game

Post  Oden Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:47 pm

Vince, we're not an exclusive bunch. I've also known you since '09; I'd love to count you among the group going. (also taylor...the counting part atleast)
Oden
Oden

Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

01/31/15 Roanoke Game Empty Re: 01/31/15 Roanoke Game

Post  EthicalSneak Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:58 am

I voted Saturday, but in theory I may be able to swing Sunday. If the other 6 people who voted Saturday could also make Sunday, it may be best to do Sunday with 12. We'd basically fill the place up with that many, and Saturday that would definitely mean people getting turned away due to crowding.

Edit: unless of course a lot of those votes are votes for 'either.' Which I just realized is an option.
EthicalSneak
EthicalSneak

Posts : 251

Back to top Go down

01/31/15 Roanoke Game Empty Re: 01/31/15 Roanoke Game

Post  97Ub3 Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:18 pm

I'll be there, my mp7 hovers around 400-410 fps at warm temps (assuming its gonna be warm inside). However when I chrono'ed it last sunday it was around 310, so I hope I will be fine?

97Ub3

Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

01/31/15 Roanoke Game Empty Re: 01/31/15 Roanoke Game

Post  Oden Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:45 pm

EthicalSneak wrote:people getting turned away due to crowding.

That and 16 people there is kind of packed, I liked the 3v3s and 4v4s we had.

EthicalSneak wrote:Edit: unless of course a lot of those votes are votes for 'either.' Which I just realized is an option.

You can always change your vote, but yes most are actually both days.
Oden
Oden

Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

01/31/15 Roanoke Game Empty Re: 01/31/15 Roanoke Game

Post  Thomas Doe Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:25 pm

How many CQB Guns are available? I have a friend might need one, and I got a pistol-carbine conversion kit for my Glock so I am good to go.

Thomas Doe

Posts : 191

Back to top Go down

01/31/15 Roanoke Game Empty Re: 01/31/15 Roanoke Game

Post  EthicalSneak Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:27 pm

Oden wrote:You can always change your vote, but yes most are actually both days.

Went ahead and changed it to either. I can come and drive if need be. I've got room for 4 and gear comfortably, could fit a fifth with a little bit of Personal Space Denial in the back seat.

Edit: Back to only Saturday for me, unfortunately. Based on the number of other people going, that may not matter much. Also, it won't let me change my vote back.
EthicalSneak
EthicalSneak

Posts : 251

Back to top Go down

01/31/15 Roanoke Game Empty Re: 01/31/15 Roanoke Game

Post  Seenie Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:44 am

Guys Super Bowl Sunday :c. I realllllly want to go saturday, can't we just get there early saturday so all of us can play?
Seenie
Seenie

Posts : 252

Back to top Go down

01/31/15 Roanoke Game Empty Re: 01/31/15 Roanoke Game

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum