Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone living off campus got space in their room?

Go down

Anyone living off campus got space in their room? Empty Anyone living off campus got space in their room?

Post  hammersawwhat Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:18 pm

Finally I decided to purchase a MK18, but as a freshman I can't keep it on campus.
So......Anyone got space for one more rifle in their house?
And.....I need the rifle in every Sunday's game

hammersawwhat

Back to top Go down

Anyone living off campus got space in their room? Empty Re: Anyone living off campus got space in their room?

Post  HighlanderAirsoft Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:27 pm

Hey, its Andrew from Radford's airsoft group. If no one at Tech can help you, I'm holding a couple of my Radford freshmen's guns and will be there most sundays.

HighlanderAirsoft

Back to top Go down

Anyone living off campus got space in their room? Empty Re: Anyone living off campus got space in their room?

Post  Cleaver Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:28 am

If no one else can do it I probably can. I'm just already keeping a lot of people's stuff, and I know I'll be pretty unavailable for the next few weeks. I'll make sure things get to where they need to go, but it'll be tricky for a bit.
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeffrey billbillbill Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:23 am

You can leave your gun at my apt if you want.
Having one more gun in my room makes no difference to me.
Jeffrey billbillbill
Jeffrey billbillbill

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum