Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello!

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post  97Ub3 Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:21 pm

My name is Sagar, I saw you guys at gobblerfest, I played airsoft back at home with cheap Walmart springers and would love to play here (I'm buying a better gun (KWA MP7). Anyways I won't have my equipment for a month so if I could rent/use loaners for a game or 2 that would be nice.

97Ub3

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post  Jeffrey billbillbill Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:20 am

Hello Sagar, welcome to ACVT! I have extra guns and gears that you can use for games. Feel free to let me know when you need them.
Jeffrey billbillbill
Jeffrey billbillbill

Back to top Go down

Post  Oden Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:10 pm

Welcome to the club! We have many members that have spare gear, just post on the game threads that you're coming and which gear you need, and it is likely someone will bring something for you. I recommend against getting only a gas gun, Blacksburg's cold months span from November to February (sometimes March).
Oden
Oden

Back to top Go down

Post  97Ub3 Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:45 pm

Oden wrote:Welcome to the club!  We have many members that have spare gear, just post on the game threads that you're coming and which gear you need, and it is likely someone will bring something for you.  I recommend against getting only a gas gun, Blacksburg's cold months span from November to February (sometimes March).

Thanks! Im very tech minded, so I might just mod it to HPA, are there any places close by that refill air bottles/sell green gas

97Ub3

Back to top Go down

Post  Oden Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:01 pm

There are a few places, but I can't name any off the bat.  Ask Prophet, he'll probably know.  The outdoor store in Christiansburg will likely have HPA refills.  Green gas as far as I know isn't sold locally, but Propane is readily available at Walmart.
Oden
Oden

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleaver Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:29 am

Propane is your best bet as a replacement to green gas.

There is a scuba shop in the area for HPA, but you're going to pay out the nose I'd imagine. Around here having scuba tanks...if you can manage it...are really your best bet.
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum