Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello!

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post  AuntJemima Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:35 pm

So I stopped by at Gobbler Fest and I'm interested in joining.

My name is Doug Botello, I'm a freshman and I'm from Roanoke, Virginia, so not very far away. I already have a history of airsoft which involves a lot of broken guns which makes me very sad. Anyways, I have some gear I can use, including a chest rig, a KWA gas blowback usp, and a few attachments that I can't really even use. I had a classic army m15, but I sold it just before I came to college because I didn't think I would really be playing it anymore. Anyways, I'll need somewhere to store my gun since I can't keep it in my dorm for obvious reasons.
AuntJemima
AuntJemima

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post  Jeffrey billbillbill Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:39 am

Hi Doug, welcome to ACVT! I'd like to help you with gear storage but my apt is full with stuff. But I am sure some of others will help you out.
Hope to see you out on the field.
Jeffrey billbillbill
Jeffrey billbillbill

Back to top Go down

Post  Oden Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:13 pm

Welcome to the club! We have a good amount of members off campus that attend regularly or live along the way and can lend you some space to store gear. If you need gear, state which things you need when you post your attendance on the game thread, and someone will likely bring them for you.
Oden
Oden

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum