Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "New Guy"

2 posters

Go down

The "New Guy" Empty The "New Guy"

Post  Dovi Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:00 pm

Hey,

My name is Matthew Dovi and I'm going to be attending Tech during this up coming Spring semester as a civilian. Last year I went to another Senior Military College in Georgia (NGCSU) and did the Corps there and next fall I will be doing the Corps at Tech. Right now I am at Fort Meade finishing up my AIT and I will be done in early December.

I have a:
WE1911 desert warrior
KWA sr10 upgraded lipo at 380 fps w/ .20s
Bar10 that can shoot SAFELY to 600 fps w/ .20s but I use a 500 fps spring
A cheap M4 for cqb.

I basically like to play and have fun
Dovi
Dovi

Back to top Go down

The "New Guy" Empty Re: The "New Guy"

Post  Cleaver Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:43 pm

Welcome!

Thankfully, WE TOO like to play and have fun, so you should fit right in!
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Dovi Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:20 pm

Thanks, I'm hoping to go to Tech in early to mid December to see some buds but if not I'm all in in January. Do you have a specific uniform in mind that I need to get/use; or is it more just show up?
Dovi
Dovi

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleaver Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:58 am

Wear whatever you want during a normal game day. Though you will have to begin considering kit options if you start joining us when we travel.

We recommend a full set of multicam, as well as at the very least pieces of woodland, possibly DCU, and potentially some sort of rebel insurgent (which is really, pretty easy). That should cover basically everything you would need.
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Dovi Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:31 pm

Alright sounds good, I should be getting issued Multi-Cam soon if not I will buy it, as of now im running Coyote Tan condor plate carrier and possible changing to a mock London Bridge vest. Thanks for the help, I hope to play with you all soon!
Dovi
Dovi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum