Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swap Meet Wednesday after Finals 5/15

5 posters

Go down

Swap Meet Wednesday after Finals 5/15 Empty Swap Meet Wednesday after Finals 5/15

Post  Bad Decision Sun May 12, 2013 8:47 pm

If anyone is interested, i have a bunch of shit i dont want to move including a box of all sorts of canteens and random little things, some boots, a couch, coffee table, dining table, mini fridge, 2 laptops, 3 desktops, some other airsoft things, some camo, stuff from my sale thread and so on. Honestly, it doesnt matter to me if we do a swap meet so much as it just matters if I can get rid of some stuff instead of taking it home.
Bad Decision
Bad Decision
Shifty Little Bastard

Back to top Go down

Swap Meet Wednesday after Finals 5/15 Empty Re: Swap Meet Wednesday after Finals 5/15

Post  EthicalSneak Sun May 12, 2013 9:59 pm

I'd be game for a swap meet. I have a couple guns I wouldn't mind selling/trading, and I always love an excuse to get together and hang out with you guys... Even if I don't make it that much.
EthicalSneak
EthicalSneak

Back to top Go down

Swap Meet Wednesday after Finals 5/15 Empty Re: Swap Meet Wednesday after Finals 5/15

Post  Bad Decision Sun May 12, 2013 10:00 pm

What are you interested in getting rid of?

Also, I have 7 MAG midcaps I am getting rid of.
Bad Decision
Bad Decision
Shifty Little Bastard

Back to top Go down

Post  EthicalSneak Sun May 12, 2013 10:04 pm

2 JLS F2000s (One in good working order, the other with all the pieces it needs to be functional), a CYMA MP5, a beat-to-crap G36C (with both a K scope and a C rail) that nobody will want, Wooden mixing spoons, some laptop ram from my gutted HP tablet... That's the bulk of it, I think.
EthicalSneak
EthicalSneak

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Decision Sun May 12, 2013 10:14 pm

Cool. At least its out there.
Bad Decision
Bad Decision
Shifty Little Bastard

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleaver Sun May 12, 2013 10:38 pm

I can do Weds. I'll see what I can dig up.
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Decision Sun May 12, 2013 11:26 pm

I forgot that I have an ass-ton of computer cables and ethernet cables and power cables and all sorts of other stuff.... like... REALLY BIG TUB O` CABLES!! so yeah... y`all need computer related cables... come get some.
Bad Decision
Bad Decision
Shifty Little Bastard

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim aka the cloud Mon May 13, 2013 2:23 am

This may sound weird, but I'm looking for a twin size bed for sale? It's a long bad story why!
Tim aka the cloud
Tim aka the cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Oden Mon May 13, 2013 11:27 am

tim they make things called mattress protectors for a reason...

Also I'll prolly have a desktop for sale
Oden
Oden

Back to top Go down

Post  EthicalSneak Tue May 14, 2013 1:56 pm

So is this happening?
If so, when and where?
EthicalSneak
EthicalSneak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down