Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello

Go down

Hello Empty Hello

Post  erock295 Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:58 pm

Hello everyone! I'm from North Carolina and will be attending Virginia Tech as a computer or electrical engineer this fall. So I've been playing airsoft on and off for 6 years now. I recently got back into airsoft and have played a few scenarios this year. I'm absolutely thrilled to see that fellow students at Tech share a similar interest in airsoft! Just a bit about my airsoft gear/ knowledge:
-My primary is a VFC Scar L with a G&P ultra custom high speed motor, and more durable piston, and an M110 spring (upgraded from the standard M100)
-My secondary is a WE M1911 (all stock)
-I really enjoy working on AEG's, I have 4 years of AEG experience and know my way around a gearbox pretty well (I have experience with shimming and correcting AOE as well)
-I use a MARPAT BDU (but am willing to switch to other camo if required by any teams I may join)
-Just as a fun fact, my very first airsoft gun was a Remington Tac 1 shotgun
I am really excited to be a part of the airsoft community at VT.

erock295

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post  Prophet Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:37 am

We will be excited to play with you. We have a nice outdoor field in the national forest and we go to several North Carolina and Virginia games each year. We also love to tinker with our guns so another airsmith is always welcome! Look forward to seeing you next fall!
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum