Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intro

Go down

Intro Empty Intro

Post  sean92 Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:36 am

Hi everyone. My name is Sean Gimber. I played back in high school, but didn't have the time or a vehicle freshmen and sophomore year, but now I have both. I have a few different guns. First up is my pride and joy my JG G3 RAS. It may have been a jg at one point in time, but that was long ago. Now this thing is a dmr beast. I haven't chronoed it yet, but it has a bore up kit, pdi 190 spring, supercore piston, modify modular gears, and modify gearbox. Basically the only thing jg in this gun now is the body and the hop up unit. I also have a E1 m4 commando (project gun) and a cybergun AK spetsnatz (indoor gun). I have a TM g18 aep as a sidearm, but I'm looking into getting a gbb. Anyways I'm ready to get back out there and play some more.

sean92

Back to top Go down

Intro Empty Re: Intro

Post  EthicalSneak Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:27 pm

Thanks for the intro, Sean, and welcome to the club! I look forwards to seeing you out on the feild!

I'm also very amused by the fact that you're the fourth Sean in the club, the third to join this year, and you all spell your names the same way... We're going to have to get a more formal nickname system going.

Most of us are going to be out of town this weekend at an OP, but next weekend should be a home game. With any luck, the weather will get back to nice, too. Hope to see you there!
EthicalSneak
EthicalSneak

Back to top Go down

Post  sean92 Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:28 pm

Most people just call me Gimber. Only a very few actually call me Sean. And that's a bummer you guys are going out of town this weekend. I was looking forward to playing.

sean92

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleaver Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:33 pm

Nice to have you!

This is the last scheduled out of town game for awhile. We'll be back to our normal shenanigans the following weekend.
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum