Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, everyone!

3 posters

Go down

Hello, everyone! Empty Hello, everyone!

Post  thenumber_9 Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:47 pm

Hello, everyone!

My name's Dante- I'm a high school student over in Radford. I have been looking for a while for a good airsoft organization to play with, and this seems to be the best and closest. I would be honored to play with you all if you'll have me.

I am sixteen and I have only the experience of back woods fights with my buddies, which might make many of you groan or smile with some sort of nostalgia. With that in mind, I want to assure everyone here that I know how inexperienced I am, and that I am here to learn. I don't want to be a hindrance in any sort of way. I have never been a part of a milsim operation before, but I look forward to working hard so that I can eventually be a positive force instead of a neutral or negative one.

I've read the rules and printed out my waivers, and done a general once-over of the forums.
What else should I know about the forums or playing with this group in general?
thenumber_9
thenumber_9

Back to top Go down

Hello, everyone! Empty Re: Hello, everyone!

Post  Cleaver Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:12 pm

Welcome! Glad you're interested in playing with us!

Just for you to ease the nerves a bit, while we go to several events classified as "milsim" we do not enforce it as much as other groups. Whilst most of us do have equipment and gear catered towards a milsim direction we prefer a much more relaxed play style on the weekends. You'll get there when you get there.

So long as you're a respectful player you have nothing to worry about. Just pay attention to the forum here for game days. We play every weekend typically unless we're traveling for a game, which happens maybe every other month or so.
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Post  itsahak Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:27 pm

Welcome to the Forums! You're in good hands here!!!
itsahak
itsahak

http://www.theedgeforlife.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum