Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTS: Help Bob buy different stuff

2 posters

Go down

WTS: Help Bob buy different stuff Empty WTS: Help Bob buy different stuff

Post  ElGato Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:14 am

I love being married, but it really limits your ability to go out and drop unreasonable sums of money on airsoft. Remember that when she (or he) starts dropping hints about her ring size, kiddos. All prices are OBO and do not include shipping. I accept Paypal.

Selling:

M4 AEG with Echo1 Platinum externals and CA/frankenstein internals: SOLD!

CYMA M1928 body:SOLD!
Complete external body. Gearbox is an unknown. All I do know is that the trigger box is broke and I'm not really willing to put the time into fixing it. I'm pretty sure I still have the fire selector and safety lever, although they are not attached to the gun at present. Would like $40.

Clone ACOG sight: SOLD!

VBSS Kit items:
WTS: Help Bob buy different stuff 102_0856_zps1ababa57
Vest has seen some use. Its a Pantac clone of the LBT 2654 vest. No damage or major stains or anything. Comes with the USA patch on front fo'FREE. Would like $90.
WTS: Help Bob buy different stuff 102_0857_zps54c9efe0-1_zps932062eb
Leg mag pouch. Can't remember the brand. Its not the legit one for this kit, but really, its good enough for a starter kit or if you just want one for tactical purposes. $10.
WTS: Help Bob buy different stuff 102_0859_zps7bab2183
LEGIT practice flex cuffs. I used flex cuffs identical to these during my US Navy Force Protection training class. They release as not to actually bound anyone. No, I did not steal these from my ship...derp. Would like $10.
WTS: Help Bob buy different stuff 102_0858_zpsd28f5031
Will do the whole kit together for $100. Will also give a discount if you buy other VBSS legit items I have for sale (like everything except the Tommy gun).

DCU uniform set:
I'm not going to post pictures unless specifically requested. DCU set, good condition, blouse has no name tapes or patches, pants have some light oil staining from being surplus. Blouse is Medium-Long, pants are Large-Long. Includes a boonie. I'll sell the pants and blouse separate for $10 each and the boonie for $5 or I'll do the whole thing for and even $20.

Last edited by ElGato on Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:00 pm; edited 6 times in total
ElGato
ElGato

Back to top Go down

WTS: Help Bob buy different stuff Empty Re: WTS: Help Bob buy different stuff

Post  ElGato Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:09 pm

BUMP: moar stuff added!
I'll give this till Friday until I start posting it on VAF and other sites.
ElGato
ElGato

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleaver Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:20 pm

Just realized I may want that M4 you have posted first...I'll keep you posted.
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Post  ElGato Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:24 am

M4 is SPF
ElGato
ElGato

Back to top Go down

Post  ElGato Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:02 pm

M1928 is SOLD via ebay. I'll be listing my other items up there as well. Feel free to check them out, as you may snag them for cheaper than I've posted them here. However, I will no longer be able to accept outside offers on items after I've listed them on ebay so please ask about an item's availability if you are interested in something.
ElGato
ElGato

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down