Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTS CA SR25 URX Custom built

Go down

WTS CA SR25 URX Custom built Empty WTS CA SR25 URX Custom built

Post  Papa Bear Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:46 pm

Item:CA SR25 URX
Price:$300

With the recent acquisition of a VFC 417 I no longer have room for my beloved sr25 so I am selling it. This gun was originally Slice's and I bought it off him. The gearbox was built by Anachro12 and we all know how good a job he does (Aoe corrected, shimmed from the bevel gear, Mnub installed, O-ring mod done to stabilize barrel, compression checked, etc....)not to mention has a 455mm 6.03 prommy tightbore with an erhop installed by Hunterseeker5 himself. The gun shoots about 430fps +/- 2fps with .2 gram bbs. I have confirmed shot people with this rifle at 300+ft. As for accessories the gun comes with two KAC rail covers, a KAC surpressor, vltor style side mounted bipods, Blue force gear VCAS sling, and 2 500 round hicap mags. I am asking 300$

(KAC surpressor is not shown in picture but will be included, NOT included are the scope, rings, afg, or gps)

WTS CA SR25 URX Custom built 2012-10-01_23-43-11_994-4
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Back to top Go down

WTS CA SR25 URX Custom built Empty Re: WTS CA SR25 URX Custom built

Post  EthicalSneak Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:15 pm

Somebody should jump at this. In the VERY big IF I manage to pull funds together, it's mine. But it'll take me a while to get funds together, so absolutely don't hold it for me.
EthicalSneak
EthicalSneak

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum