Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer workout crew

Go down

Summer workout crew Empty Summer workout crew

Post  Dutch Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:59 pm

Gene has said on the facebook page that he would like to get a group together to work out this summer. Who is available and what time(s) work best? I would like to take part, trying to see when people want to get together.
Dutch
Dutch
Gearmosexual

Back to top Go down

Summer workout crew Empty Re: Summer workout crew

Post  Cleaver Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:15 pm

I do admittedly need to get into some sort of routine. I always told myself I would. I work until 6pm.
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Oden Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:18 am

I get off at 6ish, so about 6:30 works best. Maple Ridge has ample and free parking over the summer (just watch out for speed bumps for you car fashionistas). It also has varied terrain and a small jungle gym (not that many kids out usually) so workouts can be catered to needs. I was planning on a Monday-Wednesday Cardio, Tuesday-Thursday Strength, and Friday Combination.
Oden
Oden

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleaver Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:07 pm

What kind of time frame are you looking at (As in, 6:30 until when)? Just looking for a little info, as I've literally never done anything like this before.
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Oden Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:20 am

i find 30 min workouts too short, but alot of people like them (especially for strength training). I'd dig an hour long workout, but that's just me
Oden
Oden

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum