Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTS: Slice's Perpetual Sale Thread (Now with UPDATES!)

Go down

WTS: Slice's Perpetual Sale Thread (Now with UPDATES!) Empty WTS: Slice's Perpetual Sale Thread (Now with UPDATES!)

Post  Slice Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:07 pm

Updated again.

Last edited by Slice on Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Slice
Slice
ForumKiller
ForumKiller

Back to top Go down

WTS: Slice's Perpetual Sale Thread (Now with UPDATES!) Empty Re: WTS: Slice's Perpetual Sale Thread (Now with UPDATES!)

Post  Slice Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:38 pm

Shipping costs will be determined on a per-item basis, items would be shipped from 23320, or a meetup at a game can be discussed. PayPal preferred payment.

So, testing the waters here. Have items collecting dust, would like to get them out of here.

SPR Mod 0 - SPR kit was purchased from PlasticMag, I believe it is G&P but can confirm with him if necessary. No gearbox. Painted, but can be repainted on request. Looking for $150

MP5K - I believe this is a cloner but not sure of brand. No stock (or rear plate for that matter). 3-lug flash hider. Foregrip. Battery included. It shoots, that's all I know. Looking for $50.

P90 - "Asia Electric Gun" brand. BNIB, never used, only tested. Has FNH trademarks. Includes cheap-o wall charger and cheap-o Chinese battery. Product link http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=10876 Looking for $125

Western Arms M9 - REALLY testing the water here. Got this from Patches. Has been upgraded, not sure what specifically and cannot find the original breakdown list anymore. Looking for $200.

These are the main items I'd like to get rid of. In the next week or so I'll also be digging out accessories and magazines and the like that I want to get rid of and will be listing those as well, assuming people still check sale threads. Post here or PM me and I'll get pictures of any items for interested buyers.

Last edited by Oden on Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed link)
Slice
Slice
ForumKiller
ForumKiller

Back to top Go down