Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a CO2 pistol

3 posters

Go down

Looking for a CO2 pistol Empty Looking for a CO2 pistol

Post  N7xRanger Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:26 pm

While I have played airsoft for some time, I have never had a gas pistol.  I've been looking at a few, but I still don't know what is good in the pistol world.  Some of the ones that I like are:

-KWC M712 Broomhandle (my favorite pistol model of all time)

-Elite Force 1911 Tactical (I've heard great things about this)

-KWA M93R (awesome burst fire from a good company, but it is Green Gas)

Any recommendations??
N7xRanger
N7xRanger

Back to top Go down

Looking for a CO2 pistol Empty Re: Looking for a CO2 pistol

Post  KoopaTroopas Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:35 pm

I've actually got a KWC 1911 (Exact same as the EF 1911) that I'm looking to sell if you're interested. It wouldn't include a magazine though so you'd have to buy one separately. I use a EF 1911 as my primary pistol and it's served me well. Although the aftermarket support is pretty bad so not many upgrades.
KoopaTroopas
KoopaTroopas

Back to top Go down

Post  Seenie Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:35 pm

I've got the KWA M93R and its p badass. It uses their fancy NS2 system, so you can get like two full mags out of one charge of gas. Just buy a propane adapter and you'll save a ton of money from not having to buy green gas.

One thing about it is that you have to use a 'one size fits all' type of holster due to the raffica having the folding front grip. Mine also has a tendency to drop mags from the mag catch hitting my holster so I typically only put the mag in it when I pull it out to use.
Seenie
Seenie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down