HFC Full Metal M9 CO2 Blowback

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HFC Full Metal M9 CO2 Blowback

Post  582953 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:32 pm

- HFC Full Metal M9 CO2 Blowback Full / Semi Automatic
- 400 FPS with .20 g
- 25 rounds per magazine
- Range 200 ft

You will get everything in the picture. Two magazines, laser points, the pistol, and a gun carrier.
I have two magazines here. Look at the picture. The one on the right with white rubber sealing is the original new magazine that came with the pistol. The one on the Right was a broken one, and I bought the magazine to fix myself with a rubber o-ring. Sometimes work with a pipe water sealing tapes around the CO2 cartridge. If you can find a way to replace the back o-ring, then please.

The gun works fine with the magazine that came with the gun. I tried the gun and put some more silicone oils. I shot a video of the gun so that you can see it works.
If the gas is low, the gas of the gun will leak pshhhhhhhhhh. You can shoot about 3 full magazines with one CO2 cartridge. I used this gun for just one game.

Please look at this video: 

I do not know anything about a gas pistol, but if you know how to properly maintain this, buy this.
I bought this gun on this year's June. Laser point's battery is dead.

$100

Last edited by 582953 on Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HFC Full Metal M9 CO2 Blowback

Post  Lucifer on Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:14 pm

Am definitely interested, though I'll have to see when my paycheck comes in to know if I have enough to buy it...
Lucifer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  582953 on Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:33 pm

Lucifer wrote:Am definitely interested, though I'll have to see when my paycheck comes in to know if I have enough to buy it...

Sure. Let me know if you can buy because I already posted on ebay too.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucifer on Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:22 pm

I've got enough to, once my paycheck decides to hit my account (apparently it takes like 2 weeks the first time you get one from dining services). I can put down some up front and pay you the rest once it come in, if you'd be comfortable with that.
Shoot me a PM and we can talk about it if you want.
Lucifer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum