New guy in town. Long time player.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New guy in town. Long time player.

Post  Redraptor on Wed May 13, 2015 12:41 am

Hey all!!

My name is Matt and I have recently moved here from Richmond. I graduated from community college with an associates degree in science and hope to take that further at Tech.  Although at this point I am simply working out of the New River Valley mall and living with my girlfriend who currently attends Tech.

I have been airsofting for around 5 years now, with some breaks in between. I've owned a little bit of everything from a KWA MP7 to an M99 springer. Currently though I am mostly focused on running a DM role once I get a few extra bucks (I'm thinking G&g SR25, but still not 100% sure). My current guns include a Cm mk18 which is my go to for its weight and reliability, and a Cyma M14 ebr for my long range kills.

Leaving Richmond was a difficult thing to do since I developed a great relationship with most of the regular players and the bulk of my team. But it was especially hard leaving the abundance of fields and GI tactical. Especially since I was so close with all of the employees and refs. While there I also was "employeed" by a few fields to photograph events and players for thier websites, something which I enjoyed greatly.

So here I am, excited about the beautiful weather and the possibility of getting out and playing more. It's been a solid 5 months since I last played,  and before that it was almost every weekend. I'm hoping to have the opportunity to get to know you all better and get out and play! So any info on local fields or events would be awesome! Thank you!

Also I'll give you a link to my team's Facebook page:

Www.facebook.com/blacktiprecon

And also a link to my photography page where I have numerous airsoft related pictures.

Www.facebook.com/mattearlephoto

Redraptor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New guy in town. Long time player.

Post  Breaker on Thu May 14, 2015 11:06 am

Hey Matt, welcome to the area. Always good to see new faces.

Play may slow down/be non-existent over summer months as students move back home, but should definitely pick up again towards the end of August. I'll be graduating, but hopefully we'll get a chance to play before I head out.

Let us know if you have any questions, and welcome to the club.
Breaker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum