Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MARSOC FNG here

3 posters

Go down

MARSOC FNG here Empty MARSOC FNG here

Post  hammersawwhat Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:07 pm

Hey guys, names Chang majoring physics and I'm a freshman this year.
So I've heard about some rules before like no gun-like object in residential hall and we need to purchase our own equipment.

Here's a few problems I want to ask.

1: Since there's no gun-like object allowed in residential hall, what about the other gears?
(I was considering about purchase a JPC, a few mag pouches and a FAST helmet. Oh, and a safariland holster for 1911, marsoc team are using 1911 right?)
(I used to have a marine corp load out but non of those gear make it here, I just left them at home. )
2. Do we have to purchase our own airsoft gun? 
Okay that's all for now, thanks for answering.
But I'm afraid there's no time for me to attend that instruction day event, I will join later maybe.
(Got tons of HW and other stuff.....)

hammersawwhat

Back to top Go down

MARSOC FNG here Empty Re: MARSOC FNG here

Post  hammersawwhat Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:22 pm

The last picture before leave China, have to admit that I need more P.T.

MARSOC FNG here 212

hammersawwhat

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleaver Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:38 pm

Thanks for joining us!

You are not required to come on our "Introduction Day". We will gladly have you any other time.

Replica Guns and magazines CANNOT be kept on campus, however alternatives are keeping gear with someone off campus or at the Police Department near Lane Stadium.

Gear, however, should be fine. I don't think there is an issue keeping plate carriers, camo, etc in a dorm. There SHOULDN'T be anything wrong with holsters, but I'd keep it out of sight regardless.

Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Post  hammersawwhat Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:05 pm

Cleaver wrote:Thanks for joining us!

You are not required to come on our "Introduction Day".  We will gladly have you any other time.

Replica Guns and magazines CANNOT be kept on campus, however alternatives are keeping gear with someone off campus or at the Police Department near Lane Stadium.

Gear, however, should be fine.  I don't think there is an issue keeping plate carriers, camo, etc in a dorm.  There SHOULDN'T be anything wrong with holsters, but I'd keep it out of sight regardless.

Thanks A lot

hammersawwhat

Back to top Go down

Post  Breaker Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:10 pm

To add to that don't keep gun bags in dorms either. Everything else is fine. I had 0 problems freshman year keeping gear in dorms and transporting to and from the cage.

The club does not have any fees nor any club owned equipment. Some individuals have extra guns they loan out for people just starting. Nothing too formal.

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you.
Breaker
Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down