Hi guys.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi guys.

Post  hybridlee on Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:27 am

Hey all, my name is Aldo! I'm an international transfer student that came to the US 1.5 years ago for college. I recently transferred to Virginia Tech and was hoping to be less antisocial than I was at my previous institution; I ended up bumping into your stand at Gobblerfest and decided to sign up.

I used to play airsoft when I was in Hong Kong, but didn't want to bring any of my equipment out of fear of that they would cause complications while travelling. So I kinda sorta have nothing in terms of gear, but was hoping that the club had rental options available for gearless members. Anyway, I'm looking to play airsoft with all of you. Here's hoping I manage to squeeze some time of my lousy schedule to actually participate in a few games!

hybridlee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi guys.

Post  Oden on Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:14 am

Welcome to the club! No worries on gear, we usually have a good amount of spares to go around. Just post on the game threads if you plan to make it, which gear you need, and if you need a ride and we'll do our best to accommodate!
Oden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Breaker on Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:06 pm

Good to have you on board. Smile What did you used to play with back in Hong Kong if you don't mind me asking?
Breaker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hybridlee on Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:02 am

Breaker wrote:Good to have you on board. Smile What did you used to play with back in Hong Kong if you don't mind me asking?
Sorry for the late reply, classes here take a lot more work than I initially expected! I used to play with a TM P90 TR and a TM 5.1 HI-CAPA but later gave away my pistol to a friend who joined Hong Kong's IPSC thing. I also had a cheap knock off sniper rifle that had a spring that pushed HK's legal limit of power allowed in an airsoft gun (2 joules), but it never got to see the light of day. Sadly I didn't really have any tactical gear save for a silly uniform, some face protection and an ammo pouch.

hybridlee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oden on Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:31 pm

Ah, you don't have to worry about looking tactical, as long as you're having fun! Laughing

Also, if you have trouble with classes, don't be afraid to post in the off topic section about it. We have a good amount of upper classmen and graduates in various fields that wouldn't mind helping or at least chiming in on any members' problems.
Oden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum