Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another new guy

3 posters

Go down

Another new guy Empty Another new guy

Post  Lucifer Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:42 pm

Hey everyone, I'm Eric and I'm a freshman here.  I've always been interested in doing airsoft, but never had the chance to back home.  My brother used to, and since he's getting out of it he's giving me his old guns and such when I go back home over the Thanksgiving holiday.  Until then I guess I'm dependent on you guys for playing, but I'll do my best not to be that needy guy everyone hates.
Since I live on campus here I'll be another one looking for a place to store my stuff once I get it (an M249 and associated mags and such), can anyone help me out there?
Lucifer
Lucifer

Back to top Go down

Another new guy Empty Re: Another new guy

Post  Cleaver Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:58 pm

Thanks for your interest!

The current best solution is just keeping gear at someone else's place. Come play a bit and ask a few people in the club, we'll get everyone sorted out eventually.
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Breaker Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:57 pm

Hey Eric, good to have you in the club. The sooner you can bring your stuff down the better. Until then, We certainly have some loaner stuff to use. Hopefully see you out there tomorrow.
Breaker
Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum