Selling EVERYTHING

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Selling EVERYTHING

Post  sean92 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:59 pm

I've been trying to play all 4 years here at Tech, but I just never have had the time. I've finally given up and have realized that I won't have any more time to play. So I want to sell all my stuff, but before I put it on Craigslist and eBay I wanted to see if any of you were interested in anything. I know you all would treat everything right. Please don't try to lowball me. I'm going to increase the price a little bit when I put everything on Craigslist/eBay, but I want to give all of you good prices. That being said I will listen to any offers. I'm not going to post any pictures yet because I don't want to dig everything out of my closet, but if you're interested please message me and I'll gladly give you any extra info and pictures. So here we go.

First up KWA M9 PTP w/laser. Never field played. $125
TM G18 AEP w/2 standard mags and 1 extended mag. Also comes w/2 batteries. The upper slide is painted OD and the trademarks were burnt off when it was imported. $100
Echo 1 M4 Commando
I bought this as a project gun. I started upgrading it and I was going to magpul it out, but never got around to it. Unfortunately it is still disassembled, but for $70 I'll throw in the magpul MOE handguard with rails. Without the handguard I'll take $50.
Cyma Ak47 Kalishnikov $75
I bought this as a project, indoor gun. I modded it to increase the rof. I've short stroked the piston by two teeth, swiss cheesed the piston, and a couple of small mods. Its FPS is around 275. It's perfect for indoor especially with a 9.6v battery. Its pretty impressive for what it is. It's painted black and white. It even has a snorlax painted on the stock because why the hell not.
And last but not least my baby
JG G3 ras. The only thing that's still JG is the body and the hopup unit.
EVERYTHING else has been upgraded. It has a modify tauros gearbox with modify modular torque gears. It has a supercore piston with a systema bore up kits, a pdi 190 spring, a mock silencer with extended inner tight bore barrel, SCS concave bucking with systama hopup bucking, upgraded wiring with a mosfet, and finally a matrix magnum motor. The externals have been painted woodland camo. It has a NC star 3-9x40 illuminated scope. And finally a vertical foregrip, harris style bipod, and a 3 point sling.
I have easily dropped over a grand on this gun for upgraded parts and shop fees. I'm going to try to get $400 on eBay/Craigslist, but for you guys I'm looking for $300. This is a beast DMR. Really accurate. The only issue is the selector plate is kinda messed up. Most times it will only shoot full auto, but every so often you'll get a three round burst. Nothing too serious and is pretty easy to fix if you need to. If someone purchases this gun on here, for an extra $20 I'll throw in a supercore piston and a gun case for it.

I also have a bunch of tactical gear. Nothing too crazy. I liked running a small set up. I do have a brand new XL battle belt. A few Molle mag pouches and a drop pouch. I also have a couple of pistol holsters, one shoulder and one drop leg. And finally I have some OD knee pads.
There are a few other things. Just ask away and I'll see if I have it.

sean92

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling EVERYTHING

Post  thenumber_9 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:05 am

Could you post a picture of that drop leg? And what other gear do you have lying around?
thenumber_9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Prophet on Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:18 pm

I am interested in seeing the TM G18
Prophet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sean92 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:06 pm

Well I'll post some pictures when I get home tonight.

sean92

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sean92 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:24 pm

Here's the picture of the G18. It has two standard mags and one extended mag (all TM). It also comes with two batteries, one 7.2V 200mAh and one 7.2V 450mAh. I think I might have left the charger at home, but I'm going home next weekend so I'll grab it then.
http://imgur.com/seq6V6C

sean92

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sean92 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:03 pm

I had some time before work to take some pictures.  I'll take more when I get off tonight.  If there's anything you would like to see in specific let me know, and I'll take a closer picture of it.  
First off here's the M4 that is disassembled.  It'll come with everything pictured.  Pretty good deal since there's also two hicaps and 3 mids in there.
http://imgur.com/kGCjOAv
Next is the KWA M9 PTP.  Like I said this has never been field played.  Just shot a couple times outside.
http://imgur.com/PaihGkN
Here's some tactical gear.  There is more, but these were the things that were easiest to get out.  There's an Alice rig, a battle belt set up (m4 mag pouch, dump pouch, and the drop leg holster), and three pairs of gloves.  I will part out the battle belt.  Just make me an offer.  The battle belt itself is brand new.
http://imgur.com/MVN1Syr
Next up are the two rifles.  On top is the Kalashnikov Ak modded for indoor use.  Still not a bad outdoor gun, just not very strong.  
On bottom is my pride and joy, my G3 DMR.  This thing is a beast.
http://imgur.com/yqUoXde
And last are some of the mags I have for the G3.  There's an automated Cmag, 4 hi caps, 5 King Arms mids, and two nice TM mids.
http://imgur.com/wLdxEEc
Again if you want more pictures of anything else just let me know.  I also have more tactical gear and I'll take pics when I get off work later tonight.

sean92

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Prophet on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:41 pm

I definitely want to check out the G18AEP. Message me when you get the charger.
Prophet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sean92 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:37 pm

I grabbed the charger while I was home this weekend so the G18 is ready to go. Sorry about not replying. Just been really busy. I've got another class tonight, but I'll gonna make a new post tomorrow that's more organized and detailed. If you have any questions let me know.

sean92

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum