AUG Jammed gearbox

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AUG Jammed gearbox

Post  NeonCyberMacGyver on Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:51 pm

I have an Echo1 AUG and for some reason the gearbox is jammed. I tried taking it apart and putting it back together, but it still won't run. I also have a A&K spring Drgunov, and the hop up system spins the bbs a little to the right instead of straight. Could either of these be repaired?

Back to top Go down

Re: AUG Jammed gearbox

Post  SuperFetus on Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:29 pm

Most problems can be fixed.

1) You need to provide more information on the AUG. Does it make a noise when you pull the trigger? If it does, describe it. If it does not, you have an electrical issue somewhere.

2) You could probably fix it by twisting your barrel group slightly counter-clockwise (with the hop-up closest to you).

SuperFetus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NeonCyberMacGyver on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:53 pm

When I pull the trigger it sounds like the gearbox starts to turn a little, but then stops because the motor doesn't have enough power to turn it. I tried taking the gearbox out, connecting it to the battery and pulling the trigger, but the gears only move forward a little, then go back when I release the trigger.

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperFetus on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:59 pm

NeonCyberMacGyver wrote:When I pull the trigger it sounds like the gearbox starts to turn a little, but then stops because the motor doesn't have enough power to turn it. I tried taking the gearbox out, connecting it to the battery and pulling the trigger, but the gears only move forward a little, then go back when I release the trigger.
Sounds like a jam then, likely from either a gear or piston failure. Not much to be done until you have your gun up here, and I can't really help because I have neither tools nor parts, but replacement parts shouldn't be particularly expensive.

SuperFetus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Frothy on Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:34 am

Check to see if your battery is fully charged too. It might be just that.
Frothy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum