WTB: M16 Pistol Grip, flash hider, various internals

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WTB: M16 Pistol Grip, flash hider, various internals

Post  Killem on Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:51 pm

I'm still in the process of fixing my M16 and I'm looking at a few upgrades while I'm doing work on it. I found what I liked on ASGI or Evike but the shipping is such a pain that I thought I'd see if you all might have something I'm looking for.

M16 Pistol Grip: Looking for a more ergonomic pistol grip. Now that I've held the VFC 416, the standard M16 pistol grip is really uncomfortable.

Flashhider: Just looking for a plain black flash hider

Internals: I'm looking to upgrade to a Type 0 piston but most stores are out of stock it seems. Also looking for a better hop-up bucking if you have any laying around.

Battery: Still looking for a 9.6v NiMh battery to fit my 416 Cranestock.
Killem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB: M16 Pistol Grip, flash hider, various internals

Post  Frothy on Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:40 pm

Flash hider: Other than aesthetics, not worth it. No one has ever spotted me due to the orange tip. Consider that they'll find your body outline first.
If you're really stuck on the idea, sand the original down and repaint it.

EDIT: Got a Type 0 cylinder for sale actually. (http://acvt.forumotion.com/t209-fs-src-xm8-v2-v3-parts-and-miscellaneous)
Frothy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Killem on Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:48 pm

Frothy wrote:Flash hider: Other than aesthetics, not worth it. No one has ever spotted me due to the orange tip. Consider that they'll find your body outline first.
If you're really stuck on the idea, sand the original down and repaint it.

EDIT: Got a Type 0 cylinder for sale actually. (http://acvt.forumotion.com/t209-fs-src-xm8-v2-v3-parts-and-miscellaneous)
Which is funny because it my last battle with my M16 I got spotted because of it. The one on my 416 is fine because its more of a subdued orange, but this one is BRIGHT orange. I might just do that and make in simple.

...Or remember that my M4 has a black one that I can switch off. I'm and idiot.

I'm PMing you know about parts.
Killem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum