Classic Army M4 Repair

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Classic Army M4 Repair

Post  Killem on Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:19 pm

Several years about I bought a CA M4 (It was already a few years old when I bought it) and within a few months of buying it, it broke. After posting about it on Airsoft Barracks, I determined it was most likely a problem with the trigger contacts (I can redescribe the problem if needed) and they needed to be replaced. This repair is a little above my pay grade. I might be able to replace things in a gearbox but dealing with wires and electrical parts is not something I'm knowledgeable in. I know a lot of you do airsmithing and was wondering if I could meet up with someone to replace the contacts and make sure that was actually the issue with it. Let me know if you can help.

Thanks
-Kenny
Killem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Classic Army M4 Repair

Post  Oden on Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:48 pm

I wouldn't mind helping diagnosing and soldering.  But I'd prefer not doing any of the (dis)assembly, would rather take an adviser standpoint on that.
Oden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Killem on Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:00 pm

Oden wrote:I wouldn't mind helping diagnosing and soldering.  But I'd prefer not doing any of the (dis)assembly, would rather take an adviser standpoint on that.

Well it's in pieces now anyway. I had a friend look at it and try an fix it but long story short he disassembled it and that's how it is now. I haven't actually gotten it back yet so I'm not sure of the condition of take down. I'm moderately competent at taking the rifle apart so assembly/disassembly shouldn't be a problem. Do you want to work out the details through PM?
Killem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oden on Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:44 am

Let me know when the next time you're at tech and free.  You can just swing by my place and we'll get it sorted
Oden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum