Out-Door Laser Tag

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out-Door Laser Tag

Post  EthicalSneak on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:16 am

Hey all,
I just wanted to let those in the group here who aren't going to Cool Combat or can't make it to Sunday games know about the Laser Tag club here at Tech. They use the taggers with the sensor integrated in to the gun and play outdoors near Pandapas Pond. Yes, they also have permission for their area from the park rangers. Here's their weekly game reminder email:

The Laser Club at Tech (LCaT) is hosting its next laser tag event this coming Saturday, April 20, from 1pm to 4pm at Pandapas Pond. Playing is free though if you play regularly, occasional AA Energizer battery donations are appreciated. :-) Guests are always welcome and the LCaT will provide all equipment. Please RSVP to me at sdf@vt.edu by Friday, April 19, to let me know if you are coming and if so, the number of guests.

As a reminder, all our games are played in the woods. Since there is always the risk of poison ivy, ticks, thorns, mud, etc., pants and appropriate footwear are recommended and playing is at your own risk. You will need to bring your own water and food. Have a great week and we hope to see you there. :-)

Scott Farmer
Laser Club at Tech Faculty Advisor

DRIVING DIRECTIONS:
You can get directions by going to http://maps.google.com/ and searching for directions to “Pandapas Pond, F-01, VA”. If you need a ride, e-mail me at sdf@vt.edu ASAP and I will attempt to arrange a carpool. If you have not played before, plan to arrive 15 minutes early (it takes about 15 minutes from Blacksburg and 25 minutes from Christiansburg) so we can review the rules and provide an overview the different guns and how they work.

EthicalSneak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum