Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[WTB] Small female to large male Tamiya adapter / Small Tamiya battery

2 posters

Go down

[WTB] Small female to large male Tamiya adapter / Small Tamiya battery Empty [WTB] Small female to large male Tamiya adapter / Small Tamiya battery

Post  thenumber_9 Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:54 pm

My Garand came in from Airsoft GI, but it's wired for a small Tamiya! A battery type of which I do not own. If anyone has a spare lying around that they would like to get rid of, it would save me a week's shipping from California.

Battery types: (small tamiya) 9.6 1500, 1600, & 2000

AND

https://www.trinityairsoft.com/p-352-battery-adapter-small-female-to-large-male-tamiya-adapter.aspx

This kind of adapter.
thenumber_9
thenumber_9

Back to top Go down

[WTB] Small female to large male Tamiya adapter / Small Tamiya battery Empty Re: [WTB] Small female to large male Tamiya adapter / Small Tamiya battery

Post  Dutch Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:04 pm

I have one. Small tamiya, 9.6, 1600. I dunno, $10 work?

I'm also trying to get rid of a charger if you need one of those. (the charger has as large to small tamiya adaptor on it that you could use in the gun)
Dutch
Dutch
Gearmosexual

Back to top Go down

[WTB] Small female to large male Tamiya adapter / Small Tamiya battery Empty Re: [WTB] Small female to large male Tamiya adapter / Small Tamiya battery

Post  thenumber_9 Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:23 pm

Bought a nice battery from Dutch, works great in the Garand!
thenumber_9
thenumber_9

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down