Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glock, ACOG for sale

4 posters

Go down

Glock, ACOG for sale Empty Glock, ACOG for sale

Post  ACVT-Admin Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:37 pm

Time to thin things down even further. As promised, I am releasing more of my collection at fantastic pricing for ACVT. Unloading my stuff is more important than getting top dollar, and I'd rather sell these at a discount as a favor back to the club.

KSC Glock 17
Bought this from Zach when it was is disrepair. Zach put a new loading nozzle in. I have since replaced the mag catch, added the original trigger safety, sanded off the spray paint to an awesome brushed aluminum finish, and bought a brand new KWA ATP magazine. Excellent hop-up. It basically is a new gun with all these brand new critical parts on it. I will sell it for near what I paid in total for the gun + parts, plus a tiny bit for my trouble. $70. Glocks on ASF go for more than $100 since they are so rare after the trademark crackdown. This gun shoots AMAZINGLY with faaaaar range. Design is of the new KWA NS2 generation.

ACOG
Got this a while back from T-Tiger, when he still had these in stock. 4x zoom, standard drop reticle. ACOGs with zoom are rare, and usually cost am arm and a leg at over $70. Has some printed trademarks. I don't know if they're 100% authentic because I don't know what the real one looks like. Has Trijicon markings. Will sell for $35.
ACVT-Admin
ACVT-Admin

https://acvt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Glock, ACOG for sale Empty Re: Glock, ACOG for sale

Post  Slice Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:43 pm

Dibs on ACOG
Slice
Slice
ForumKiller
ForumKiller

Back to top Go down

Post  nickrowe Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:43 pm

I may take the ACOG off you. And beaten to it

nickrowe

Back to top Go down

Post  thenumber_9 Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:24 am

I believe I have second dibs on the Glock? If not, then dibs.
thenumber_9
thenumber_9

Back to top Go down

Post  ACVT-Admin Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:47 am

Josh Pruett has dibs on the Glock first. If he doesn't want or cannot pay, then it's all yours. =)

ACOG went fast. o_0 Jesse, I will get in touch with you.
ACVT-Admin
ACVT-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ACVT-Admin Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:43 pm

Both sold. More will be coming at fantastic prices, so check out the Giveaway thread for updates!
ACVT-Admin
ACVT-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down