Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Kyle & Chad Littlefield Memorial Patch Order

+5
Frothy
Church
MADCOMPUTERGUY
EthicalSneak
Dutch
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chris Kyle & Chad Littlefield Memorial Patch Order - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Kyle & Chad Littlefield Memorial Patch Order

Post  Dutch Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:08 am

Dragoncaptin wrote:added 'Da list' to the first post as well. As names/payment comes in it can be edited further.

good call. I'll wait till final numbers are in so I can calculate out shipping and get people totals and such
Dutch
Dutch
Gearmosexual

Back to top Go down

Chris Kyle & Chad Littlefield Memorial Patch Order - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Kyle & Chad Littlefield Memorial Patch Order

Post  itsahak Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:00 am

You can add from my team...

Billy
Damon
May have one or two more...
itsahak
itsahak

http://www.theedgeforlife.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dutch Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:49 pm

Just a little update, if there are no other people to add to the list the total cost for each person will be $16.15. I'm still giving everyone till wednesday to decide if they want in. After that I'll start collecting funds to get the order sent as soon as I have it all.
Dutch
Dutch
Gearmosexual

Back to top Go down

Post  Dutch Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:16 pm

Alright peoples, $16.15 each. My paypal address is in the first post, please if you use paypal send it as a "gift" to avoid any fees. Let me know if you want to give me cash and we'll figure that out.

This is a very large order so I won't be able to place it until I have all the money ready. As soon as it is all together I will place the order. I'll let everyone know when that happens.
Dutch
Dutch
Gearmosexual

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Decision Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:39 am

Apparently I have been "gifting" too much.... So I will have to give you cash.
Bad Decision
Bad Decision
Shifty Little Bastard

Back to top Go down

Post  Frothy Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:15 pm

Paid. May want to update the main post with the actual cost.
Frothy
Frothy

Back to top Go down

Post  itsahak Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:03 pm

Paid, through Paypal...
itsahak
itsahak

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoncaptin Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:26 pm

sent
Dragoncaptin
Dragoncaptin

Back to top Go down

Post  MADCOMPUTERGUY Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:01 am

Money sent. (paypal)
MADCOMPUTERGUY
MADCOMPUTERGUY

Back to top Go down

Post  Dutch Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:26 am

Bump, Hak still waiting on the two other guys from your group.
Dutch
Dutch
Gearmosexual

Back to top Go down

Post  itsahak Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:10 am

I will get on it today sir!
itsahak
itsahak

Back to top Go down

Post  itsahak Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:52 am

Just sent you the money for Damon, and Billy will be doing so this afternoon!
itsahak
itsahak

Back to top Go down

Post  Dutch Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:53 pm

Patches have been ordered. I will keep everyone updated on the process. We donated almost $200 to the families, good job guys.
Dutch
Dutch
Gearmosexual

Back to top Go down

Post  Dutch Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:11 pm

So, sent an email a couple days ago trying to figure out what was going on with our order. Got an email back today saying that our order will be shipped out this week. I'll let you know if/when they get shipped out.
Dutch
Dutch
Gearmosexual

Back to top Go down

Post  Dutch Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:35 pm

I found something

Chris Kyle & Chad Littlefield Memorial Patch Order - Page 2 2nGxXTx
Dutch
Dutch
Gearmosexual

Back to top Go down

Post  itsahak Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:42 pm

Excellent!!!
itsahak
itsahak

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Decision Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:15 pm

Dope!
Bad Decision
Bad Decision
Shifty Little Bastard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next