Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Kyle & Chad Littlefield Memorial Patch Order

+5
Frothy
Church
MADCOMPUTERGUY
EthicalSneak
Dutch
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chris Kyle & Chad Littlefield Memorial Patch Order Empty Chris Kyle & Chad Littlefield Memorial Patch Order

Post  Dutch Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:10 am

Patches are ordered. I will let everyone know once they arrive.

I can't get a link directly to the patch, the Craft store is here: http://co-store.com/craftgear

Da list:
Keith- Paid
Kaleb- Paid
Frosty- Paid
Hak- Paid
Sean- Paid
Gavin- Paid
Zach- Paid
Taylor- Paid
Billy- Paid
Damon- Paid

Pic of the patch
Chris Kyle & Chad Littlefield Memorial Patch Order Product379559

Last edited by Dutch on Sun May 05, 2013 9:06 pm; edited 15 times in total
Dutch
Dutch
Gearmosexual

Back to top Go down

Chris Kyle & Chad Littlefield Memorial Patch Order Empty Re: Chris Kyle & Chad Littlefield Memorial Patch Order

Post  EthicalSneak Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:20 am

I'd be in for a group buy. Just need to figure out a time and place to get you money.
EthicalSneak
EthicalSneak

Back to top Go down

Chris Kyle & Chad Littlefield Memorial Patch Order Empty Re: Chris Kyle & Chad Littlefield Memorial Patch Order

Post  MADCOMPUTERGUY Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:50 am

Im also interested in the patch but I would have to have it sent here to Lynchburg some how.
MADCOMPUTERGUY
MADCOMPUTERGUY

Back to top Go down

Post  Dutch Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:57 am

MADCOMPUTERGUY wrote:Im also interested in the patch but I would have to have it sent here to Lynchburg some how.

If they stick to their 4 week timeline, and adding in time for shipping, they should be here a week or 2 before trident hammer. I can get it to you there, or if you won't be there I can get them to Wil or someone.
Dutch
Dutch
Gearmosexual

Back to top Go down

Post  MADCOMPUTERGUY Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:02 am

That sounds perfect, who is handling the money and how should I pay that person?
MADCOMPUTERGUY
MADCOMPUTERGUY

Back to top Go down

Post  Church Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:38 am

For sure want one
Church
Church

Back to top Go down

Post  Frothy Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:57 am

I'm in.
Frothy
Frothy

Back to top Go down

Post  itsahak Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:06 am

Dutch wrote:
MADCOMPUTERGUY wrote:Im also interested in the patch but I would have to have it sent here to Lynchburg some how.

If they stick to their 4 week timeline, and adding in time for shipping, they should be here a week or 2 before trident hammer. I can get it to you there, or if you won't be there I can get them to Wil or someone.

I want one as well. I'll send a message to the rest of the team and see if we can add to your order... When is it going out?
itsahak
itsahak

http://www.theedgeforlife.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Prophet Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:23 am

In!
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoncaptin Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:55 am

want
Dragoncaptin
Dragoncaptin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dutch Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:14 pm

MADCOMPUTERGUY wrote:That sounds perfect, who is handling the money and how should I pay that person?

Most likely me, I'll post my paypal address in the original post here shortly.

itsahak wrote:
I want one as well. I'll send a message to the rest of the team and see if we can add to your order... When is it going out?

It can really go out whenever, say Wednesday next week? February 13th. Does that give you enough time?
Dutch
Dutch
Gearmosexual

Back to top Go down

Post  itsahak Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:51 pm

Thats all I needed. I'll send it to the guys right now....
itsahak
itsahak

Back to top Go down

Post  Dutch Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:41 pm

updated first post with my paypal address and date to let me know by.
Dutch
Dutch
Gearmosexual

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoncaptin Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:07 pm

added 'Da list' to the first post as well. As names/payment comes in it can be edited further.
Dragoncaptin
Dragoncaptin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Decision Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:11 pm

In.
Bad Decision
Bad Decision
Shifty Little Bastard

Back to top Go down

Post  Dutch Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:08 am

Dragoncaptin wrote:added 'Da list' to the first post as well. As names/payment comes in it can be edited further.

good call. I'll wait till final numbers are in so I can calculate out shipping and get people totals and such
Dutch
Dutch
Gearmosexual

Back to top Go down

Post  itsahak Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:00 am

You can add from my team...

Billy
Damon
May have one or two more...
itsahak
itsahak

Back to top Go down

Post  Dutch Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:49 pm

Just a little update, if there are no other people to add to the list the total cost for each person will be $16.15. I'm still giving everyone till wednesday to decide if they want in. After that I'll start collecting funds to get the order sent as soon as I have it all.
Dutch
Dutch
Gearmosexual

Back to top Go down

Post  Dutch Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:16 pm

Alright peoples, $16.15 each. My paypal address is in the first post, please if you use paypal send it as a "gift" to avoid any fees. Let me know if you want to give me cash and we'll figure that out.

This is a very large order so I won't be able to place it until I have all the money ready. As soon as it is all together I will place the order. I'll let everyone know when that happens.
Dutch
Dutch
Gearmosexual

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Decision Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:39 am

Apparently I have been "gifting" too much.... So I will have to give you cash.
Bad Decision
Bad Decision
Shifty Little Bastard

Back to top Go down

Post  Frothy Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:15 pm

Paid. May want to update the main post with the actual cost.
Frothy
Frothy

Back to top Go down

Post  itsahak Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:03 pm

Paid, through Paypal...
itsahak
itsahak

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoncaptin Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:26 pm

sent
Dragoncaptin
Dragoncaptin

Back to top Go down

Post  MADCOMPUTERGUY Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:01 am

Money sent. (paypal)
MADCOMPUTERGUY
MADCOMPUTERGUY

Back to top Go down

Post  Dutch Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:26 am

Bump, Hak still waiting on the two other guys from your group.
Dutch
Dutch
Gearmosexual

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next