WTB- mags, Mags, MAGS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WTB- mags, Mags, MAGS!

Post  ElGato on Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:15 pm

I'm looking for AK and M14 hicaps, but I'm too lazy to order them, so I thought I'd ask around here to see if anyone has extras they'd like to make some money on. Hicaps only and I'd prefer to buy from people in B-burg rather than bother with shipping. Thanks!
avatar
ElGato

Posts : 66

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB- mags, Mags, MAGS!

Post  Cleaver on Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:37 pm

Found something on VAF, posting by "PlasticMag"

3x AK74 magazines (1 mag midcap, 2 DBoys hicaps). $8 shipped for all three.
avatar
Cleaver

Posts : 485

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB- mags, Mags, MAGS!

Post  ElGato on Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:15 pm

Cleaver wrote:Found something on VAF, posting by "PlasticMag"

3x AK74 magazines (1 mag midcap, 2 DBoys hicaps). $8 shipped for all three.
snapped that shit up. still looking for M14 mags
avatar
ElGato

Posts : 66

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB- mags, Mags, MAGS!

Post  SWIFT21 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:35 am

I have 1 M14 high cap im selling. Only hitch is I do live in chespeake but Im ffiends with Drew and might able to bring it back with him after soring break. Ill have toask him

SWIFT21

Posts : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB- mags, Mags, MAGS!

Post  ElGato on Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:32 pm

SWIFT21 wrote:I have 1 M14 high cap im selling. Only hitch is I do live in chespeake but Im ffiends with Drew and might able to bring it back with him after soring break. Ill have toask him
Sounds good. I'll send money with Drew and have him bring it to me provided he's cool with helping out.
avatar
ElGato

Posts : 66

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB- mags, Mags, MAGS!

Post  ElGato on Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:39 am

update: I also need a v.2 or v.3 piston head (or a whole piston).
avatar
ElGato

Posts : 66

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB- mags, Mags, MAGS!

Post  Papa Bear on Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:41 am

ElGato wrote:
SWIFT21 wrote:I have 1 M14 high cap im selling. Only hitch is I do live in chespeake but Im ffiends with Drew and might able to bring it back with him after soring break. Ill have toask him
Sounds good. I'll send money with Drew and have him bring it to me provided he's cool with helping out.

yeah I could do that
avatar
Papa Bear

Posts : 446

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB- mags, Mags, MAGS!

Post  ElGato on Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:43 am

Papa Bear wrote:
ElGato wrote:
SWIFT21 wrote:I have 1 M14 high cap im selling. Only hitch is I do live in chespeake but Im ffiends with Drew and might able to bring it back with him after soring break. Ill have toask him
Sounds good. I'll send money with Drew and have him bring it to me provided he's cool with helping out.

yeah I could do that
thanks, broski
avatar
ElGato

Posts : 66

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB- mags, Mags, MAGS!

Post  Bad Decision on Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:57 pm

4 ak74 low caps and a baby size high cap for 20 bucks in my sale thread.
avatar
Bad Decision
Shifty Little Bastard

Posts : 339

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB- mags, Mags, MAGS!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum