Airsoft Club at Virginia Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oct 28th 2012 ACVT halloween game

+9
Oden
Partizans
Slice
Dutch
Church
Kothra
nickrowe
Cleaver
Prophet
13 posters

Go down

Oct 28th 2012 ACVT halloween game Empty Oct 28th 2012 ACVT halloween game

Post  Prophet Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:02 pm

Date: Sunday October 28th, 2012
Time: 10am (usually ends around 3:00pm)
Weather: Right now is slated for 60 degrees and partly cloudy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes and Rules

This is the 2nd annual Halloween game! It is encouraged to come in some kind of costume and a planned scenario to go along with the costume. The best costumes get to run their planned scenario. Last years top scenario was "let's get the heck out of here the cops will arrest us if we don't!" This year should be better than that one...

If you haven't signed the club waiver of risk already, please bring a signed copy to the game, where an admin will accept it. You CANNOT PLAY until you sign this wavier (an admin will bring a copy to the field)

Only post if you plan to show.

Sidenote: Be prepared to carry everything with you for a 15 minute walk. Make sure to have your guns convered so that no one can see them. Either use a gun bag or wrap them in something securely like a jacket that is tied off. We don't want any complaints coming back to the Rangers or to Law enforcement. We are doing great so far. Let's keep it that way.

Some people have been wearing shooting glasses. It is within your right to do so but a retention strap is required! Without a retention strap it becomes too easy for glasses to fall away from the eyes, leaving them unprotected.

Attention will be paid to keeping downtime to a minimum. Please come prepared and when downtime occurs, reload and get ready in a prompt fashion to help keep delays down.

Make sure to bring water. It is an absolute necessity and without it you are not going to be happy.

Please do not litter the field or leave belongings. We have been granted permission to use this field by park rangers, and we must maintain our integrity with them, and our environment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rides/Carpools/Procedure

We will be meeting at Sean's at 9:30 if you want to carpool (105 Lucas Dr.) or 10am at the field. If you need a ride and/or cannot make it to the carpool meeting spot, that can be arranged with our numerous drivers. Just post below that you need a ride. When you arrive at the field, we will put all gear in one of the trucks and drive it to the gate. We do not want to attract public attention. Everyone must also park at the Caldwell fields lot. No cars may be parked on the main road (621) and no cars may block the gate. If you don't know where that is please message an admin or make a post here saying so.
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Oct 28th 2012 ACVT halloween game Empty Re: Oct 28th 2012 ACVT halloween game

Post  Cleaver Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:19 pm

Anachro12 wrote:Last years top scenario was "let's get the heck out of here the cops will arrest us if we don't!" This year should be better than that one...

Best scenario ever! Felt so real!

Barring anything crazy I should be there.
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Post  nickrowe Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:17 pm

Ill be there

nickrowe

Back to top Go down

Post  Kothra Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:19 pm

I don't think I'll make ti to this one. Got the weekend all blocked up with something else.

Anachro12 wrote:Only post if you plan to show.
Unnecessary post. This is your warning. -Dragoncaptin
Kothra
Kothra

Back to top Go down

Post  Church Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:46 am

I will be there!
Church
Church

Back to top Go down

Post  Dutch Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:33 pm

i'll be there, and for halloween I won't be in a SEAL kit, shocker i know
Dutch
Dutch
Gearmosexual

Back to top Go down

Post  Slice Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:52 pm

Dutch wrote:i'll be there, and for halloween I won't be in a SEAL kit, shocker i know

It doesn't count if you're wearing this:

http://www.joyfay.com/us/children-adult-size-white-cute-seal-mascot-costume-fur-suit.html?gclid=CKba186OmrMCFUYw4Aod3V8AaQ
Slice
Slice
ForumKiller
ForumKiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Prophet Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:42 pm

Jesse if you paint that costume dark Blue would it be a Navy Seal? scratch
Prophet
Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post  Slice Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:51 pm

Anachro12 wrote:Jesse if you paint that costume dark Blue would it be a Navy Seal? scratch

Andrew quit logging in as Sean. Laughing
Slice
Slice
ForumKiller
ForumKiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Partizans Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:03 pm

Hatim, me and few more friends shall be there
Partizans
Partizans

Back to top Go down

Post  Oden Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:43 pm

Slice wrote:
Anachro12 wrote:Jesse if you paint that costume dark Blue would it be a Navy Seal? scratch

Andrew quit logging in as Sean. Laughing

but...but...I'm the one that makes philosoraptor jokes :<

Also, Me and Probes are going
Oden
Oden

Back to top Go down

Post  MissBrook92 Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:25 pm

Oh man, sounds like a fun game if you get to dress up!? But i just ordered my costume http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002IRNZOQ/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00 and im pretty sure I can't dress as the silk spectre while playing airsoft Sad So maybe I will just wear my multicam Very Happy Or maybe I misunderstood the entire thing haha

Last edited by MissBrook92 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelling.)

MissBrook92

https://www.facebook.com/brook.kirk.1

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleaver Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:39 pm

Doesn't really matter what you wear so long as you have eye protection. Just keep in mind you'll be running through brambles and stuff, so outfits need to have at least some shred of durability if you want them to survive until Halloween.
Cleaver
Cleaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Papa Bear Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:54 pm

Ill be there and ill be very SAD
Papa Bear
Papa Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  nickrowe Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:09 pm

May be going as Waldo. But it will be much easier to find me.

nickrowe

Back to top Go down

Post  drewpro Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:41 pm

I'll be able to go, but I need a ride and .25/.28 bio bbs. I'm on campus though, so would someone be able to pick me up here?
drewpro
drewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  kalak Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:01 pm

I'll be going as an out of shape Bill from L4D who just happens to use a G36 (so, basically me) and has the wrong cammo, and no beret, and well, is basically a first aid kit on my back.... (I could try and solder my M4 battery and may use it if I can borrow my , but L4D is really an M16, and I could bring the POS M4 that my son started our with, that is worse than a pistol if I just want to look the part).

Yeah, I'm lazy.

kalak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down